##### Non Freedom Day Match #####

Sensible course of action I suppose. Overly cautious but sensible.

I just fear the the 19th July we have another variant, then another, then another. We have to return to normal before much longer, we cant have restrictions in place forever.

To be fair they're happily going along with it, so need to hold their hands up as well. They could challenge this if they had any bottle.

You must’ve missed Starmer’s criticism of the government at the weekend for allowing the Indian variant in…

Just one of many things he and his party have highlighted throughout the pandemic, which began with the previous leader criticising the governments incredibly slow response to it back in March 2020. Easy to forget I suppose though, there’s been that many fuckups by your government in the time since.
I stopped taking any notice of the rules several months ago and will continue to do so.

In that case, you’re partly responsible for what’s happened today 🤷‍♂️

It’s wankers (like your Boris) who ignore the guidance that have caused this to go on so long……
He's never late finishing.

Boooooooooooooooo
Several mothers to his many children will attest to that.
Who do you want in to replace him?
Give it Giggseh.
Questions and journalists screened beforehand. Alistair Campbell has it spot on here.

I’ve been saying since day one that these ‘briefings’ are nothing other than free party political broadcasts for the Conservative Party.

Last edited:
You must’ve missed Starmer’s criticism of the government at the weekend

In that case, you’re partly responsible for what’s happened today 🤷‍♂️
He's agreed with them today. As for me being partly responsible, so be, I'm happy to get on with life. I'm double jabbed, if that's not good enough now then nothing will be. I'm happy to do as I please, otherwise not much point in living to be honest as this will just go on and on and on. It's here to stay, best we crack on

Last edited:
He's agreed with them today.

Your lack of self-awareness is laughable. Not a surprise, but absolutely laughable. Yes, he may well have agreed with them, because he’s seen the numbers rise due to government incompetence - the very incompetence he called out time and time again and warned about in the lead up.

Now the inevitable has happened, what do you expect him to do?! Ignore it, thus making him no better than the incompetent c*nts he called out initially?

Your lack of self-awareness is laughable. Not a surprise, but absolutely laughable. Yes, he may well have agreed with them, because he’s seen the numbers rise due to government incompetence - the very incompetence he called out time and time again and warned about in the lead up.

Now the inevitable has happened, what do you expect him to do?! Ignore it, thus making him no better than the incompetent c*nts he called out initially?
He couldn't even be arsed to vote on lockdown rules at one point. He should ignore it and challenge the government. He's weak
An incredibly selfish and contemptible outlook. Exactly the attitude I’d expect from a Tory though, in fairness.
Good. Fair few Labour voters attending who have said the same thing in the last couple of hours. Selfish Labour voters

He couldn't even be arsed to vote on lockdown rules at one point. He should ignore it and challenge the government. He's weak

Mental how you’d rather blame the opposition over your previous government following today’s ‘news’ 🤪

Good. Fair few Labour voters attending who have said the same thing in the last couple of hours. Selfish Labour voters

Logon or register to see this image

You’re far more interested in scoring points against a bloke who has zero control and influence, over a bloke and a government you voted for who f*cks up at every turn. Everyone knows why you’re doing it of course, but it’s always worth highlighting.

Last edited:
So you can now have more than 30 at a wedding, but they must adhere to social distancing and are not allowed to dance 😂 f***ing ridiculous

Unless the dance floor is outside, then they can

My do is on the 17th. It’s been a total mindfuck today like.

Back