##### Non Freedom Day Match #####

Who do you want in to replace him?
Hoping against hope that Starmer is able to get the Labour party into a position where he has a real shot of winning the next election but even then the thought of the next 3 years with this dickhead as PM scares the life out of me.

Iā€™m actually not against a delay if itā€™s the right thing to do. Weā€™re not that far from normal anyway

I just hope that people who voted for this shower of shite get it now.

- money siphoned to their mates
- Ā£37bn on track and trace
- clapping over NHS payrises
- PPE a farce
- no masks on transport or shops until June
- saving Christmas
- the most half arsed quarantine on the planet
- exam fiasco
- not attending the first 4 or 5 cobra meetings
- bragging about shaking hands with covid patients

the vaccine roll out has been brilliant. Furlough was well handled on the whole

the rest has been a shower of shit. And itā€™s because you voted for a clown. And a clown who wouldnā€™t work with you unless you had a certain position on Brexit.

Hear hear

Canā€™t say they werenā€™t warned about this self serving bag of shit. The whole party is rotten. Anyone who voted for them wants a good hard look at themselves and that includes half my family.

I didn't vote for Sage who I still believe are the biggest bullshitters. Yes the government have to take some blame, I have been critical about them many times over this, in fact I was one of the first on here to criticise them back in March last year.

Country need to say enough is enough as July will become August then October, then "save xmas" bollocks again.

Snivelling deflection and whataboutery.

You voted for them and everything that comes with them (see post #262*), the buck stops with them so you can f*cking well own it.

*##### Non Freedom Day Match #####

Last edited:
So weddings in practise wonā€™t be happening anything close to normal. Itā€™s just a watered down piecemeal consolation prize. God I hate him so much.
Also tables can only seat 6 people. Face masks must be worn other than eating or sitting down to drink. f***ing shit.

Back