Non-fiction books

Lonz

Striker
Going on holiday in a couple of weeks and looking for a couple of new books. Just finished reading Ant Middleton's book as well as Alex Ferguson's autobiography. Any recommendations from the wise old SMB?

I don't do non-fiction usually, but just finished Space Race by Deborah Cadbury which was interesting. Title tells the story, I guess, focusing on the America vs USSR approach.

Just started this and I`m hooked already. It`s a story about a WWII fighter piolet during the Battle of Britain: Very readable, you can almost imagine the author sitting in a chair recounting the story: First Light: Original Edition (Penguin World War II Collection): Amazon.co.uk: Geoffrey Wellum: 9780141042756: Books

I`m almost finished this one too about the American West and the Indian Wars. Brilliant read but such a tragedy: The Earth is Weeping: The Epic Story of the Indian Wars for the American West: Amazon.co.uk: Peter Cozzens: 9781786491510: Books

Just started this and I`m hooked already. It`s a story about a WWII fighter piolet during the Battle of Britain: Very readable, you can almost imagine the author sitting in a chair recounting the story: First Light: Original Edition (Penguin World War II Collection): Amazon.co.uk: Geoffrey Wellum: 9780141042756: Books

I`m almost finished this one too about the American West and the Indian Wars. Brilliant read but such a tragedy: The Earth is Weeping: The Epic Story of the Indian Wars for the American West: Amazon.co.uk: Peter Cozzens: 9781786491510: Books
If you like the American west genre I can highly recommend the Commanche moon book I mentioned earlier

Tells the story of the Commanche nation's rise to power and their raid on fort parker and how they treat their captives

The John Wayne film the searchers was loosely based on the fort parker rais

Back