Noel Gs latest offering

Is it just me who hates artists releasing too many non-album tracks? I don’t mind one in between albums but Noel seems to release and EP every other week these days.

Is it just me who hates artists releasing too many non-album tracks? I don’t mind one in between albums but Noel seems to release and EP every other week these days.

They're not stand alones tbf. He's recorded what are essentially three smaller pieces of work (three or four songs on each) as he doesn't think they tie together as a full album.

They're not stand alones tbf. He's recorded what are essentially three smaller pieces of work (three or four songs on each) as he doesn't think they tie together as a full album.
Are they any good? I love Noel but I’m really and album man. I never really bother with EPs or singles. Might sound daft to other like and maybe I’m depriving myself of some quality music but I just can’t be arsed with them 😂

He's nailed that middle-of-the-road music Coldplay used to do.
He's a very slick prolific songwriter but I find most of his songs not very adventurous these days

Fan of Noel and what he's done in the past, but this sounds like a Eurovision entry. Nowt he writes has an identifiable hook anymore.

Back