Noel Gallagher

Matt Morgan does well to try and stop it
yep. Really does well.
Not so sure NG is on a windup like.

sounds like places down south are more ballsy about asking customers to wear masks rather than the shambles up in the NE where I’ve not heard of a single person being confronted or asked anywhere.

Last few years he’s sped furlongs out in front of his brother in the sound bloke stakes.

He's always been a lovely lad. Just people bought into the daft character he played, and that the media loved. Back in the day it was Noel wishing AIDS on people for example.
He will be on the wind-up. Poor taste mind and Matt Morgan does well to try and stop it

I'm a fan of Morgan. Surprisingly. As his types I usually think are taties.

You have to wonder how many idiots will take that as a green light to act the prick and make train conductors and shop assistants lives that little bit shitter.

Liam is holding a free gig for NHS workers (when its eventually allowed to go ahead)

Noel is doing this.

Even 4 years ago you would never have guess Liam would be by far the more popular Gallagher.
Amazing to think him, Brown and Morrissey have blown all the “Manchester = cool” idea. Tom Hingley is a knob too.
Almost got to a situation where Shaun Ryder is the only sensible one :lol:

Tim Burgess seems to be the soundest of them all like. The listening party concept has worked out really well for him.

Last edited:
He will be on the wind-up. Poor taste mind and Matt Morgan does well to try and stop it
He's not on the wind up like. Last few years he's turned into an absolute arsehole. Hes gone from being cocky but sensible and rationale to a snooty, selfish prick over the years, whilst up the arse of his showbiz mates like Bono and Morrissey. 90s Noel would have cringed at how he is now.
Liam is holding a free gig for NHS workers (when its eventually allowed to go ahead)

Noel is doing this.

Even 4 years ago you would never have guess Liam would be by far the more popular Gallagher.

Tim Burgess seems to be the soundest of them all like. The listening party concept has worked out really well for him.
I've always preferred Liam like but accepted he goes on like a knob at times. Think he's generally always had a big heart and had time for others, it just took him a long time to mature and curb the other side to him. People who've met him always say Liam has more time for the fans.

Last edited:

Back