Noel Clarke to be awarded Outstanding British Contribution BAFTA

Co stars and 'friends' crawling out of the woodwork now to condemn him. Why don't these people get 'outed' before the allegations appear?

Last edited:
Not that I'm aware of.
I'll change 'bit of a dick' to 'massive sex pest' if it helps.
So Barrowman gets his cock out at every opportunity, putting it on people’s shoulders etc. and that’s fine. This bloke hits on lasses, sends a few videos etc. and loses his career. He hasn’t raped anyone he’s tried to shag them... Sorry but this goes on in every workplace up and down the country.

So Barrowman gets his cock out at every opportunity, putting it on people’s shoulders etc. and that’s fine. This bloke hits on lasses, sends a few videos etc. and loses his career. He hasn’t raped anyone he’s tried to shag them... Sorry but this goes on in every workplace up and down the country.
Where on earth have I said that? I have absolutely no idea what he's been up to and don't like him anyway.
I'm not sure that not raping someone is where we should draw the line, and what Clarke has done goes way beyond chatting up a few lasses at work. Have you read the full Guardian article.

Where on earth have I said that? I have absolutely no idea what he's been up to and don't like him anyway.
I'm not sure that not raping someone is where we should draw the line, and what Clarke has done goes way beyond chatting up a few lasses at work. Have you read the full Guardian article.
I have. It’s still all conjecture and the filming which one person said happened and another said didn’t is the worst of it. Not saying he hasn’t done anything wrong but I f***ing hate what society has become.
You never said it was fine but haven’t condemned it. Double standards.

Last edited:

You're massively out of touch if you think any of this is remotely acceptable.

The video of the nude audition, isn't just an allegation by the victim, there is a second woman who claims to have seen it and can describe it.

Notice the comments on the allegation by the film producer that said he slapped her arse and sent her unwanted dicck picks - they denied that he slapped her arse (can't be proved) but "can't recall" sending dick pics, which gives him some room to manoeuvre if evidence exists (which the guardian has seen).

How about the woman in the costume department who worked for Clarke who made her stay in the hotel room as he undressed and would tell her that she had a nice body and how he could make her career?

If any of these happened to your daughter in the workplace by one of her bosses would you think its "just a bloke trying to shag her and goes on in every workplace"?

Back