No tickets arrived...

Bought them a week ago. Got an invoice emailed saying digital delivery would follow.

It hasn't. No answer from the club.

Driven my whole family up to take my little boy and girl to the game tomorrow. I'm gonna have to go to the ticket office and get them to give me my tickets.

I hear the queue is a daily disaster. How is it going to go for me? Any advice.

Bought them a week ago. Got an invoice emailed saying digital delivery would follow.

Driven my whole family up to take my little boy and girl to the game tomorrow. I'm gonna have to go to the ticket office and get them to give me my tickets.

Check your junk mail

Do you have a Gmail account mate?

There's constant issues with trying to get tickets delivered to Gmail addresses.

If you do have one, if you change it to another email provider and re-send the original email using the option on the ticketing site, it should then come through to your junk box if not inbox.

Do you have a Gmail account mate?

There's constant issues with trying to get tickets delivered to Gmail addresses.

If you do have one, if you change it to another email provider and re-send the original email using the option on the ticketing site, it should then come through to your junk box if not inbox.
What's the state of the ticket office?

I have done the 'resend button' on my SAFC account and still nothing. I mean they could still arrive in the morning. I'll try that resend again. Not heard many reports of this happening so hopefully it will come through. I believe
OK...ignore me. They show in my junk mail on a computer but not on the hotmail app on my phone.

So all sorted, but that might help someone in future?

Last edited:

I have done the 'resend button' on my SAFC account and still nothing. I mean they could still arrive in the morning. I'll try that resend again. Not heard many reports of this happening so hopefully it will come through. I believe
OK...ignore me. They show in my junk mail on a computer but not on the hotmail app on my phone.

Glad you got it sorted

cracking news, relax now. ⚽️

Bloody modern technology.

I’m not sure if it applies tomorrow but I was collecting some away tickets on a matchday recently and there’s a separate queue for collection rather than buying tickets

When I collected mine the queue for collection was tiny but for buying them it was massive

There’ll hopefully be a steward next to the queue so ask them before getting in the queue cos it might save you some time

I dont know if it's ticketmaster or the club but the ticket email seems to have been blacklisted by quite a few email providers such as Google so goes straight into the junk folder.

Just needs someone to look into it at the club with the other ever growing pile of customer service issues!

Back