No racism directed towards Meghan? Not according to Sunderland University study.

Considering the cess pool that is twitter, I'm surprised they only found 400, considering how many words they searched for as well.

Last edited:
Agreed

Tbf I'm not sure that it's the royals blaming it on racism. It appears to be outsiders trying to shoe horn racism into the issue
But the study did find racism. The OPs thread title has misled @citybythesea a little there.

If you search twitter on any subject though you will find some racism. I don't think it's the primary reason for the majority of the hate she gets is actual racism. The press have not liked her from the start for whatever reason. She's a commoner. American. It's been blatant and it's been very subtle too. They have wanted to create a rift and it's worked as people are influenced very easily by the press.

But the study did find racism. The OPs thread title has misled @citybythesea a little there.

If you search twitter on any subject though you will find some racism. I don't think it's the primary reason for the majority of the hate she gets is actual racism. The press have not liked her from the start for whatever reason. She's a commoner. American. It's been blatant and it's been very subtle too. They have wanted to create a rift and it's worked as people are influenced very easily by the press.
I'm sure they did find racism. You can find it anywhere if you are determined enough.

Meghan is suing the Daily Mail so they and the rest of the press won't rest until they've destroyed her in order to teach her, and anyone else with the temerity to take them on, a lesson. Is there racism and misogyny in how they write about her? Yes. Actually we don't have to give it a particular -ism, it's just pure hatred.

Meghan is suing the Daily Mail so they and the rest of the press won't rest until they've destroyed her in order to teach her, and anyone else with the temerity to take them on, a lesson. Is there racism and misogyny in how they write about her? Yes. Actually we don't have to give it a particular -ism, it's just pure hatred.
She needs advice from Sienna Miller

Back