No need for a booster then

It's literally the data Whitty went through during the press conference yesterday. Nothing is being suppressed.
Nothing in the public domain though before Whitty presented it. After the delay was formally rubberstamped on Monday morning. Doesn't mean AZ wherent told to sit on the info until after. This is literally my point about the good news immediately being shoved out after Boris got his delay. we got at least three whole weeks of doom and gloom leading up to yesterday and all of a sudden, everything is rosy in the garden this morning.

Nothing in the public domain though before Whitty presented it. After the delay was formally rubberstamped on Monday morning. Doesn't mean AZ wherent told to sit on the info until after. This is literally my point about the good news immediately being shoved out after Boris got his delay. we got at least three whole weeks of doom and gloom leading up to yesterday and all of a sudden, everything is rosy in the garden this morning.

It wasn't done by AZ, it was done by PHE.
The data wasn't available three weeks ago. If you read the paper, which is in the public domain, it tells you the data they used is from 12 April and 4 June.

At some point the doom mongers must think, ‘hold on a minute, something isn’t right here’.

Although if there’s some that are still hiding in the house after 2 jabs, let them get on with it.

Let’s see where the infection rate figures rise over the next week or so or perhaps even earlier, to me this is just a vaccination campaign, they have a percentage figure they want and it hasn’t yet been reached.
It wasn't done by AZ, it was done by PHE.
The data wasn't available three weeks ago. If you read the paper, which is in the public domain, it tells you the data they used is from 12 April and 4 June.

Who run PHE?
That’s my next bit of research.
Oh how silly of me. :lol:

Last edited:
At some point the doom mongers must think, ‘hold on a minute, something isn’t right here’.

Although if there’s some that are still hiding in the house after 2 jabs, let them get on with it.

Let’s see where the infection rate figures rise over the next week or so or perhaps even earlier, to me this is just a vaccination campaign, they have a percentage figure they want and it hasn’t yet been reached.

Who run PHE?
That’s my next bit of research.
Department of Health and Social Care, kinda.

Back garden finishing off a presentation about anticholinergic burden and the impact it has on those with dementia. You can come along when I present it later today if you're that interested?

One of my favourite subjects medicine and the downsides, maybes in the future you can do one on the Covid vaccine.
If you can do that maybes it’s pretty easy to give the simple, obvious and rational viewpoint you mentioned.

I’ve said what my rational view is already, did you miss it?

If you’re ever stuck with anything prescription drug related in the future give me a shout, I may have plenty of case studies for you.

Back