No More Tyne Tunnel

It’s the only reason I live in Newcastle tbh.

As I was moving back to the area for this job I realise I was in a pod position to pick somewhere I wouldn’t have a shite commute from.

Having used the tunnel 6 days a week for the last year I would happily never use it again, but it does make the commute a lot better. I wouldn't fancy going South to North evety day as it alsways seems backed up on teh Jarrow side regardless of the time of day

Bonkers it hasn't got number plate recognition like the dartford crossing..

Remember back in the day when working north of the tyne and coming out of graft at 16-30 on a friday..........huge fuck of queues when it was one lane.

10% dicsount with a permit you know....

a massive saving

Remember back in the day when working north of the tyne and coming out of graft at 16-30 on a friday..........huge fuck of queues when it was one lane.

its not changed much at that time of day.....im waiting on these fuckers sorting paperwork so i can fuck off home

a massive saving
Saves me about £75 a year

In hindsight, building one tunnel with single lanes was amazingly short sighted.
Agree re number playe control, but if they are anything like the f***ing sensors for the permits they will cause more problems than they solve
Dartford crossing is a piece of piss like

Saves me about £75 a year

In hindsight, building one tunnel with single lanes was amazingly short sighted.
Agree re number playe control, but if they are anything like the f***ing sensors for the permits they will cause more problems than they solve
Dartford crossing is a piece of piss like

I'm forever having to get my permit out and waggle it in front of my windscreen at the sensor. Does my head in.

Back