No more 50 years up and down the country but no more

Left Lincoln away early, was back on the A1 by 5.10pm, and haven't been tempted to go back to an away game since. I'm waiting until the form/performances pick back up, still do all the home games like.

The fact it's come to this when there is decent, loyal, long supporting fans turning their backs on the club because it's become all too sorry in it's current form is sad. If the owner had any respect for his words he'd sell up and take his awful appointment with him.
Sell up to who though.

The fact it's come to this when there is decent, loyal, long supporting fans turning their backs on the club because it's become all too sorry in it's current form is sad. If the owner had any respect for his words he'd sell up and take his awful appointment with him.

This, and who can blame then after the last 3 years.

All of SD's empty promises are the straw that broke the camels back.

Unless there is a complete clear out from top to bottom and immediate action I fear for the long term future of our club.

Season card holders were always the lifeblood and folk are simply sick to their back teeth... Stewart Donald over to you!

I have also been missing from not only away but home games and won’t return until SD has sold up and gone. Be careful what you say as the happy clappers will be onto you and saying you won’t be missed blagh blagh blagh. I personally would miss any regular fan than any of these players, the lot.

It was bad enough travelling all over the country getting beat in the premier. This now is a whole new level of dog shit. I’ve done Ipswich only this year. I’m so glad I haven’t made the effort, it wouldn’t have been rewarded. Sunderland and var are causing a huge fallout with current football

Interesting point about VAR. I'm really not enjoying our season but Im also finding that my interest is waning in football generally. Maybe it's just that we're so bad that anything to do with football reinforces that link with our form.

Back