No more 50 years up and down the country but no more

I haven't been to an away since Lincoln so can understand how you are feeling. There's still a part of me though that is saying if we give up then that's only good thing left gone, the fans.

The fact it's come to this when there is decent, loyal, long supporting fans turning their backs on the club because it's become all too sorry in it's current form is sad. If the owner had any respect for his words he'd sell up and take his awful appointment with him.

Fair play. I said the same after Parkinson appointment and haven’t been back and glad I am too..

Donald has to go. He’s small tine and knows nowt about running any football club, let alone one the size of Sunderland. Times up Stuart, time to sell up and move on.

Me and me dad were absolutely fucked at HT play off final and sat in the concourse completely in agreement its L1 next season and discussing MK dons away and been excited for it all year,

Think tickets go on sale next week and we’ve said fuck going in Parkinson is still manager.

Really, really sad to read this. I take my hat off to those who travel all over the country to away games. Many of them midweek and hundreds of miles away. The money, the time off work. Its not like they have been rewarded with much success or good football. They never complain because its never a chore to them as they love it. Its really alarming we are losing some of these real, hardcore supporters. Sad times.

I'm not even doing home games apart from one. I'm staying in the boozer. Fuck them, they've already got my money but I'm not watching whatever it is they're presently serving up.
That sounds exactly what my mates do.

They still enjoy the day out and to get out the house. So they can enjoy a footballing Saturday they just stay in the pub while the games been played and I meet up with them after the game.

They always same to be the ones enjoying themselves more. I wonder why that it.

It was bad enough travelling all over the country getting beat in the premier. This now is a whole new level of dog shit. I’ve done Ipswich only this year. I’m so glad I haven’t made the effort, it wouldn’t have been rewarded. Sunderland and var are causing a huge fallout with current football

Don’t live in the area but always try to make the effort to get to games. Went to Ipswich, Peterborough and Shrewsbury this season. All three woeful performances, after the last one I said I wouldn’t be going to another game without fundamental change at the club.

Back