No justice

I’m not defending for a second what Adam Johnson did, but if he got six years for what he did, less than four for stabbing and threatening to kill a clearly terrified police woman is ridiculously lenient
I’m not sure why Adam Johnson is used a benchmark on here for sentencing. He groomed and had sexual contact with a 15 year old girl.

By all means deride the English sentencing system for not being harsh enough, but it’s bizarre when people bring him up to compare. This bloke should be getting a lot more time as should Adam Johnson imo.

I’m not sure why Adam Johnson is used a benchmark on here for sentencing. He groomed and had sexual contact with a 15 year old girl.

By all means deride the English sentencing system for not being harsh enough, but it’s bizarre when people bring him up to compare. This bloke should be getting a lot more time as should Adam Johnson imo.
For kissing an underage lass? When full blown nonces are grooming kids and having sex with them and getting less. Lol ok.

Because the sentence at the time wasn't in keeping with sentences given out at the time for simular offences, most don't know he was given what he was because of the impact on the victim of the facebook page set up by his sister.

Back