No justice

Sorry but less than 4 years for threatening to kill someone and stabbing them in the face just isn't justice to me.

The judiciary gets the flak for shit sentencing but its the politicians to blame, the home office sets the sentencing guidelines. I'm sure if judges went against them they would be quickly removed. The Tories have been in power for nearly 3/4s of last 40 years and must take most of the blame. Some of the sentences in the Echo crime reports are a joke.

Another Taser that doesnt work.
Another weak copper.
Another scumbag given a weak term handed down by the courts.
Tin hat on but whats this Romanian scroate even doing here btw? Get shot of him.

Some of the sentences in the Echo crime reports are a joke.
they are like. Getting worse too. I thought one of the brexit benefits was less interfering from Brussels in Judiciary matters?

Another weak copper.
Tin hat on but whats this Romanian scroate even doing here btw? Get shot of him.

they are like. Getting worse too. I thought one of the brexit benefits was less interfering from Brussels in Judiciary matters?
I'm not even saying throwaway the key, bring back hanging and flogging etc just some of the sentences are unreal.

I will pull the trigger, a waste of oxygen. He should be offered a death sentence or deportation NEVER to return
The judiciary gets the flak for shit sentencing but its the politicians to blame, the home office sets the sentencing guidelines. I'm sure if judges went against them they would be quickly removed. The Tories have been in power for nearly 3/4s of last 40 years and must take most of the blame. Some of the sentences in the Echo crime reports are a joke.
I agree about the sentences that are reported in the Echo, they can all be put down for me. Multiple offences, same excuse, drugs, alcohol, etc, some have that many offences they don't even get a fine!
Sunderland needs a scrote vigilante squad (like in Dirty Harry! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Last edited:
I will pull the trigger, a waste of oxygen. He should be offered a death sentence or deportation NEVER to return

I agree about the sentences that are reported in the Echo, they can all be put down for me. Multiple offences, same excuse, drugs, alcohol, etc, some have that many offences they don't even get a fine!
Sunderland needs a scrote vigilante squad (like in Dirty Harry! :lol: :lol: :lol: )
If me or you went out tonight and attacked two coppers we saw we would go to prison but if you have a long criminal record it seems to work the other way and you wont go to prison

If me or you went out tonight and attacked two coppers we saw we would go to prison but if you have a long criminal record it seems to work the other way and you wont go to prison
Not wrong my friend. I would be well pissed off if I was an emergency service worker and got assaulted. I never have been, but once you strike or try to strike a copper, NHS, ambulance, fire etc they should be able to do whatever they want till you can't!

Another weak copper.

Wtf has our sentencing guidelines ever had to do with the EU?

Another Taser that doesnt work. How is that the case? Both cartridges discharge and activate.
Another weak copper. How is the copper weak? Puts up a rather good fight I think given the circumstancesI dare say much better than you would have done.
Another scumbag given a weak term handed down by the courts. Couldn’t agree more
Tin hat on but whats this Romanian scroate even doing here btw? Get shot of him. Says it all about you really

they are like. Getting worse too. I thought one of the brexit benefits was less interfering from Brussels in Judiciary matters? This doesn’t even make sense

My view on it

Lies

I like to think of coppers being hard men who take no shit and can just flatten these c•nts when needed. So many are now just weak little fannies or lasses. I’m sorry but it’s true

Amount of times I see Tasers go off and fail to do their job (ie incapacitate the person they hit). Hopeless.
Policing these days doesn't require just hard men as you put it. Theres a bit more to it than that which most people realise.

And where are you seeing all this taser footage? There will be many more cases where it has worked than hasn't. There are lots of reasons they don't work, that's why it's just another tool in the officers kit to consider using.

This article is about someone stabbing a person in the face and threatening to kill them, which he admitted to. Something needs to change.

Policing these days doesn't require just hard men as you put it. Theres a bit more to it than that which most people realise.

And where are you seeing all this taser footage? There will be many more cases where it has worked than hasn't. There are lots of reasons they don't work, that's why it's just another tool in the officers kit to consider using.

This article is about someone stabbing a person in the face and threatening to kill them, which he admitted to. Something needs to change.

But police is one emergency service they can easily do and people are happy to tell even serving cops that. Its all a piece of piss according to some on here

Lies

I like to think of coppers being hard men who take no shit and can just flatten these c•nts when needed. So many are now just weak little fannies or lasses. I’m sorry but it’s true

Amount of times I see Tasers go off and fail to do their job (ie incapacitate the person they hit). Hopeless.
If EU law had a significant impact on sentencing guidelines it’s peculiar that European states have significantly different rules.

I’m not defending for a second what Adam Johnson did, but if he got six years for what he did, less than four for stabbing and threatening to kill a clearly terrified police woman is ridiculously lenient

Lies

You cannot just spout ‘lies’ without anything to back up your shite. Imagine blaming the EU for U.K. sentencing! Jesus, it’s beyond parody.

Lies

How many tasers have you seen used and fail to do their job against how many you see used and do work?
Probably why the police are so weak.

Yeah it must be.

Back