No footy on TV thread again thread 30/03/20

Morning KB, morning everyone
Going to get some more painting done around the house, that should keep me busy for a few weeks.
Enjoy your day everyone and if you have to go out, be safe and keep your distance.
Morning Bonzo
Morning KB

Happy Birthday to Hank Senior πŸ‘

It's not a bad old morning.

Stay safe and have a good day mate πŸ‘
Morning HC I saw what you did there πŸ˜πŸ‘

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya reminded me of eldest son yesterday, telling us all he’d had an email at work informing everyone that whilst conducting video/Skype meetings they must wear trousers πŸ™„πŸ˜„

Hope HC turns up πŸ‘
Morning Wakey
So does becs, despite what she may have you lot believe on here πŸ˜…

Stay safe and have a good day, mate. πŸ‘
Morning Bonzo

Morning HC
Good morning Dilli
Mind how you go, and have a good day, mate πŸ‘

Morning KB, morning all

Few documents to review for work, might get the rowing machine out and work on my fitness, I used to run marathons, now I can’t run a bath

Happy birthday to your lad @phunboy

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ , keep up the good work Score
And good luck today @Horley Chorley , hope the chat went well
Morning Storts
I'm in at 11am πŸ‘
Stay safe and have a good day, mate πŸ‘

Morning KB, Morning Hank, Morning All and Happy Birthday to Hanks Dad.

Highlights for the duck th’day.

Should have been in Glasgow yesterday seeing Midland for the 2nd time in a week.

Never mind, sorting this awful situation is everyone’s priority and responsibility now and the gig is rescheduled (hopefully) for December 🀞.

Stop in, stay safe.
Morning Edd. Hope so mate.
Morning hanks apprentice! Morning everyone here's to another day of nothingness
Morning Dav
Morning All,
Hope you're well and stay healthy!
Morning AG
I knew a dyslexic pimp, he opened a warehouse.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Morning King b, morning everyone

Many happy returns to Hank snr, and Phun jnr hope you have the best day possible.

Gardening, exercise, and will be watching more live music streams, plus phone call with family and friends.

HC, if your chat goes as well as your posts you will fine, good luck. PS, can you put in an order for a dozen bottles Baileys please.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for SFATI, MrsD, and Mrs W plus all those key workers everywhere.

I knew a dyslexic pimp, he opened a warehouse.
Did you hear about the dyslexic insomniac agnostic? He stayed up all night wondering if there really is a dog.

Many happy returns to Hank snr, and Phun jnr hope you have the best day possible.

Gardening, exercise, and will be watching more live music streams, plus phone call with family and friends.

HC, if your chat goes as well as your posts you will fine, good luck. PS, can you put in an order for a dozen bottles Baileys please.

Morning Sis. Enjoy your day as best you can mate. πŸ‘
Morning KB, morning all.
Morning BC
Morning All,

All three still safe and well down here. Another exciting day of staring at one screen or another awaits.
Morning Grumps.

Morning Sis
Thanks mate.
I'm sometimes too cheeky for my own good, and act the clown a lot, but will be on my best behaviour during the chat. πŸ‘
I'll see what can be done, about the Baileys πŸ˜‰
Stay safe and have a good day, mate πŸ‘
Morning KB, morning all.
Morning BC
Mind how you go and have a good day, mate πŸ‘

Morning Wakey
So does becs, despite what she may have you lot believe on here πŸ˜…

Stay safe and have a good day, mate. πŸ‘

Good morning Dilli
Mind how you go, and have a good day, mate πŸ‘
Maxim brewery have announced on FB that the brewery shop is open again from tomorrow 11.00 am till 14.00 and same times for this Friday & Saturday. They said there isn't much Raspberry Porter left!!

Good morning folks hope you all have a good day all things considered. Stay safe.
Morning KB,Becs,Hank,HC and morning all.Happy birthday Phunboy jr and Hank sr.My first bad lockdown day feel completely flat and unenthused.Wfh to be done this morning though so will plod on and hopefully get my mojo back.
Have a great day.
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster and all.

Just to echo all the above comments. We’re in this for the long haul, so stiff upper lip chaps.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe πŸ‘
Morning SJ

Morning KB,Becs,Hank,HC and morning all.Happy birthday Phunboy jr and Hank sr.My first bad lockdown day feel completely flat and unenthused.Wfh to be done this morning though so will plod on and hopefully get my mojo back.
Have a great day.
Morning TB
This lockdown will see people struggling, as it's not natural for us to be in isolation for long periods of the day.
See if you can find something to lift your spirits each day.
Take care and stay safe and stay sane, mate πŸ‘

Back