No Fans in the Bundesliga until 2021

I’m pissed so soz if this is stupid.
but.
Say Germany start up again and finish early July and get Tha next season started on time or as near as poss and crack on, but the Dutch for example start a month later and do the same. But England and Italy start in say November for eg. How will everything else as in transfers, contracts, euro competitions club and national plan out and all the rest of the hassle pan out ? Surely everyone has to try and plan to start near the same time more or less ? Or am I being pissed and thick ?

I think you should be working for UEFA

Strange also given the fan owned model in Germany
Why is it strange?

To think that football fans might not be able to use objective logic and view the arrangement in a win/win, “Well, we can take it on the chin and safely sit in our homes for a couple of months and watch the games on TV, so at least that’s something rather than nothing” rather than the shithead perspective of, “it’s an outrage that football takes place without my presence. I want my cake and to eat it too” is a rather limited outlook, no?

Why is it strange?

To think that football fans might not be able to use objective logic and view the arrangement in a win/win, “Well, we can take it on the chin and safely sit in our homes for a couple of months and watch the games on TV, so at least that’s something rather than nothing” rather than the shithead perspective of, “it’s an outrage that football takes place without my presence. I want my cake and to eat it too” is a rather limited outlook, no?
Have you ever been on this board?

Thats what I can’t understand the clamour of getting the PL up and running behind closed doors for TV. Who the f#ck in their right mind would want to watch that shite.

It's a compromise to get the season finished. But I wouldn't be starting next season behind closed doors

Back