No fans allowed in till march next year

If that's the case then they don't want to be f***ing about with 25% capacity. It should go to full , or at least 50/75 %
I'm pretty sure the virus will still be around so having full stadiums will just send us back around to where we are just now. Personally I'd rather be safe than put myself in a place where I'm not. I just can't understand people who think we should just open everything up like it used to be.

I'm pretty sure the virus will still be around so having full stadiums will just send us back around to where we are just now. Personally I'd rather be safe than put myself in a place where I'm not. I just can't understand people who think we should just open everything up like it used to be.
In that case then we all may aswell just give up. I want my life back

In that case then we all may aswell just give up. I want my life back
That's a bit selfish tbh. What's the point of putting everyone back at risk. Until there's a vaccine for this thing then nothing can truly go back to normal. I get so annoyed with people thinking that we've got it under control and it's gone away. Unfortunately it hasn't and people are still dying because of it. If it means a few more months without being back at the sol then so be it.

Thats exactly what we need the vaccine for, most of us aren't troubled by it
Oh I know I'm not saying it's a bad thing, people are assuming the vaccine will make everything back to normal when it wont tbh.
Thats exactly what we need the vaccine for, most of us aren't troubled by it
Oh I know I'm not saying it's a bad thing, people are assuming the vaccine will make everything back to normal when it wont tbh.

dunno i'm beginning to come round to thinking if sweden can have no lockdown and still have less cases & deaths per population maybe we're not actually doing things right

Back