Nixon & Sun - Proof they're full of sh*t?

Great news - gives me the opportunity to post my opinion of football journalists again.... (I've posted this before)

Football journalists are the lowest of the low. They sponge off the back of the game, licking the arses of the 'big' clubs and spread or start rumours about transfers for which they are totally unaccountable to anyone. I'm one of the most placid laid back people you'll come across but if I found a football journalist on fire on my front lawn I'd honestly let the fucker burn in the hope that the heat might bring my daffodils up a few days early.

Wonder if this will shut a few of the moaners up?
Two hopes mate. Bob hope and No hope. They’ll still say it’s gospel as it suits their agenda.
Great news - gives me the opportunity to post my opinion of football journalists again.... (I've posted this before)

Football journalists are the lowest of the low. They sponge off the back of the game, licking the arses of the 'big' clubs and spread or start rumours about transfers for which they are totally unaccountable to anyone. I'm one of the most placid laid back people you'll come across but if I found a football journalist on fire on my front lawn I'd honestly let the fucker burn in the hope that the heat might bring my daffodils up a few days early.
You are not alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back