Nixon says we want Joel Lynch

Two sublime passes to Eisa & Toney (respectively) to put them in for goals last neet, William, la.

Flat Earth Society springs to mind.
actually not wanting a player vecause there lifestyle is poor..and likely to mean they dont hit their potential and have a much shprter career than otherwise would be the vcase is quite modern in outlook..

its old school to sign pissheads who have a bit of magic about them..its modern to priorotise lifestyle..

actually not wanting a player vecause there lifestyle is poor..and likely to mean they dont hit their potential and have a much shprter career than otherwise would be the vcase is quite modern in outlook..

its old school to sign pissheads who have a bit of magic about them..its modern to priorotise lifestyle..
As you wish. The fact that many may subscribe to a certain view is no measure of its veracity.

Sorry boys but he is gash !!!! We had to put up with him for nearly 3 years
He gets turned easily , has no pace and is very error prone
Oh and he never plays over Christmas (always an injury or suspension, so he can pop over to Dubai ) oh and watch him as he picks up silly bookings towards the end of the season so again he can get on his holidays
Exactly what we don't want.

eh? unless your saying you know maddisons lifestyle isnt shot I dont get your view?
No fucker wants to sign maddison, so whomever we have in the role if we binned RH off, would not sign maddison.
My view on this topic & pretty much every other topic is that I'll keep an open mind. I'm not sure what makes you think you're entitled to speak for everyone in world football, but please carry on. It's entertaining if nowt else.

Sorry boys but he is gash !!!! We had to put up with him for nearly 3 years
He gets turned easily , has no pace and is very error prone
Oh and he never plays over Christmas (always an injury or suspension, so he can pop over to Dubai ) oh and watch him as he picks up silly bookings towards the end of the season so again he can get on his holidays

Sounds about right.

Not exactly a glowing reference from the White City / QPR poster. I don't want us to replace Loovens with another immobile player.

Here is a report on him from last year
Our bloke was being generous with the rankings

Missed 10 of the last 11 Christmas fixtures :lol:

Didn’t we have someone who was also nailed on to do this? Wes Brown? Seb?

Back