Nissan

Are you ready for the sunlit uplands come January 😆

TBH we've got more pressing issues - brexit in the current crisis and possible global financial crash will will be like getting a bloody nose after having all your limbs removed.

I've read the article but it's still confusing. Are both lines staying on 2 shifts or are we both dropping to days only?
In other publications they have been saying that the worldwide model will be a two-shift system rather than three. However, that doesn't neccessarily mean earlies and lates.
i would have thought 2 shifts per line, to answer your question.

When new Qashqai launches and hopefully is successful and wanted by the public, if 2 shifts can’t cope they will change to 3 shifts without doubt.
The demand will decide the shift pattern.

When new Qashqai launches and hopefully is successful and wanted by the public, if 2 shifts can’t cope they will change to 3 shifts without doubt.
The demand will decide the shift pattern.

I think they're assuming demand isn't going to be as high as it used to be for a long time yet. I hate two shifts me.

I think they're assuming demand isn't going to be as high as it used to be for a long time yet. I hate two shifts me.
As you will know some Qashqai can be built on both lines, with new Qashqai is all models except for hybrid version where they are unique to each line.
So they have flex and volume on both lines to play with.

Worked 2 shifts for years, finishing 2:20 am is not late shift, it’s night shift, it’s aweful.
But as I got older I hated nights also.

As you will know some Qashqai can be built on both lines, with new Qashqai is all models except for hybrid version where they are unique to each line.
So they have flex and volume on both lines to play with.

Worked 2 shifts for years, finishing 2:20 am is not late shift, it’s night shift, it’s aweful.
But as I got older I hated nights also.

I don't like nights but I'd rather do nights than half nights which is what the late shift is. Just have to see what happens. No point worrying about it too much.

God I hated shift work at Nissan. 3 shift system for 7 years, then 2 shift for another 11

Back