Nissan

Great mate,i'll settle for the pariah state with its 500 million members enjoying free movement,frictionless,VAT free trade and cheaper prices. :lol:

Do it leave the uk matters to uk residents then? 430, and possibly what ever Morocco, turkey and co want in EPAs for cheap Labour requirements.

How many contradictions can you make in a brief post? Move on old bean
The deal is still a shite deal for the UK,Nissan may of been spared in it for the sacrifice of others ie the fishermen and farmers but i dont have one iota of sympathy for them.I do however feel for the thousands of other generally smaller businesses and transport companies that are having to deal with the VAT,customs,brexit red tape issues.

The deal is still a shite deal for the UK,Nissan may of been spared in it for the sacrifice of others ie the fishermen and farmers but i dont have one iota of sympathy for them.I do however feel for the thousands of other generally smaller businesses and transport companies that are having to deal with the VAT,customs,brexit red tape issues.
The fishermen and farmers? The fishermen and ladies or fisher people now have access to a wider quota, five years to rebuild ice factories, boat fleets and staff roosters. Then we will negotiate again for more of a share, pretty sensible proposition and allows for a sustainable build of industry in this country in our waters.

Oh you mean the CFA heavily weighted in french farmers direction and favour. Hopefully the farmers union in the UK can have input into a new uk agriculture policy which is being devised now.
Me,although he may be here,although iam not aware he is.
So why are you commenting on UK citizens and Uk country which effects UK residents?

So why are you commenting on UK citizens and Uk country which effects UK residents?
Because i can,same as i comment on the US election/trump/Biden threads along with the other 99.99% of the posters on those threads who arent American.Has that sunk in. :lol:

Because i can,same as i comment on the US election/trump/Biden threads along with the other 99.99% of the posters on those threads who arent American.Has that sunk in. :lol:

You can but you look stupid. You gave up the best for the UK when you left your not a consideration no more of the majority. Enjoy Portugal beautiful country great people.

Harking back to 66 million you’ve no idea how we’ve been affected, instead your headlining the population figure for your own defensce and actions of moving to an EU country wanting the best of both worlds well guess what we live work and pay taxes here everyday in the uk we are the UK not you. We decided what was best for our country not some banjo in the EU what was once a resident here. You made your bed lie in it. Preferably in the sun though 😂

You can but you look stupid. You gave up the best for the UK when you left your not a consideration no more of the majority. Enjoy Portugal beautiful country great people.

Harking back to 66 million you’ve no idea how we’ve been affected, instead your headlining the population figure for your own defensce and actions of moving to an EU country wanting the best of both worlds well guess what we live work and pay taxes here everyday in the uk we are the UK not you. We decided what was best for our country not some banjo in the EU what was once a resident here. You made your bed lie in it. Preferably in the sun though 😂
I suggest you tell the mods to pull the US election/trump/biden threads then as 99.9% of the posters must be stupid.Ive done my 35 years of taxes and NI mate,and btw i was even thinking of importing some UK made products here ( legally and as a business) but with the fuck on/tariffs/customs papers etc its now a no go. :lol:

I suggest you tell the mods to pull the US election/trump/biden threads then as 99.9% of the posters must be stupid.Ive done my 35 years of taxes and NI mate,and btw i was even thinking of importing some UK made products here ( legally and as a business) but with the fuck on/tariffs/customs papers etc its now a no go. :lol:
Tell the mods people sleepy bomber banged his head woke up in three threads and contributed zilch. European liberalism is done fetch me my cigar.

Had a tall thin lad from Birmingham ( Danny I think his name was ) , I am not the best at remembering names , long time ago but a lot of decent good lads on the final line . went over to body shop some good lads on there too and also a few not so good ones . lots of snitching etc from what I remember in body shop . And also a big lad who pulled out his 10 inch member as a way of greeting new starters .. I spun round with a few floor sections in my hand to see him stood in front of me with it dangling out his zip ..

If this is who I think it is (and I'm 90% sure it is) I work with his son now in bodyshop. The big lad is still there as well

Back