Nissan

Never knew that. Always thought they were separate companies using same site.

It is complicted Mitsubishi Rayon bought Lucite from Ineos in 2009 or thereabouts, then they became part of Mitsubishi Chemicals in some weird Japanese restructuring. MCIS ended up there and in Memphis as they were near battery plants.and Mitsubishi had spare land with the right infrastructure and workforce in place and now thru are rebranding it all as Mistubishi Chemicals

Moving battery manufacture from Japan to the UK? Why would they do that? We're fucked as a country post brexit - I've read it on here so many times
It is sad that brexit caused this, yes.

People will lose their jobs.

What in the name of god is f***ing wrong with you man?

I used to say - mostly tongue in cheek - that some remainers were hoping for the country to fail so they could be right

Looking at the threads on here since January 1st it's no longer tongue in cheek - many of them want the UK to fail - there's a sizable minority who are loud, arrogant and f***ing horrible

Last edited by a moderator:
this. wankers

I sit reading the threads either shaking my head in disbelief or laughing at them - I've taken all of my notifications off from this site because I dared to defend our decision to leave and the government for implementing it - they're like f***ing piranhas

These announcements from Nissan will destroy many of them - they could not see any opportunities for the UK post brexit and Nissan was their ace

Try not to read the papers tomorrow dopey.

Havent we already discussed the benefits of Radcliffe getting a free existing billions of pounds worth of old Mercedes factory and machinery ready to assemble bodies in France?

Still good news for the Nissan workers on the horizon potentially.
Thankfully the trade deal although shite for thousands companies seems not to be as bad for Nissan,although turbo charged I think not,the report comes from the pro Brexit Telegraph.

Moving battery manufacture from Japan to the UK? Why would they do that? We're fucked as a country post brexit - I've read it on here so many times

I used to say - mostly tongue in cheek - that some remainers were hoping for the country to fail so they could be right

Looking at the threads on here since January 1st it's no longer tongue in cheek - many of them want the UK to fail - there's a sizable minority who are loud, arrogant and f***ing horrible

Keep away from them, it’s quite easy.

It will fail. And you can’t say you weren’t warned

New Poster , Enjoy reading the site , not a massive football fan by any means , I think it's all far to expensive these days on the working class people to feed the ego's of a few with more money than most of us would ever see . Any way I used to work at Nissan around 1999 to 2004 , Final line and Body shop . Does any one remember Les , He was my gaffer a really nice bloke I enjoyed working for Him , His team leaders were Spike and Benny . ? I hope Les is doing alright if any of you do know him personally I know he will have long left Nissan 👍👍

what was Les surname?

whatever was said that is why I've got that poster on ignore.

You are 100% correct . I’ve said it for ages , there are remainers who are genuinely hoping for their country to fail just in order to be proved correct . Absolutely cretinous bahaviour.

It will fail. And you can’t say you weren’t warned

The battery Blythe plant? Signed off and financed already agreed. Planning issues I think, it’s part of a blueprint
66 million people will be effected by Brexit,Nissan staying/going/or somewhere in the middle wont be the judge of it.

66 won’t be they’ve been effected by the disease of Europeanise ideologies for forty years. Time to rebuild. The only people to lose out still will be the desperate unlikable remainers who most would cross the street from who continually look for every negative they can find no matter how small or vague. I don’t know many remainers but the ones I do have accepted it and largely moved on and support our country not a pariah state.

Last edited:
Thankfully the trade deal although shite for thousands companies seems not to be as bad for Nissan,although turbo charged I think not,the report comes from the pro Brexit Telegraph.

How many contradictions can you make in a brief post? Move on old bean

66 won’t be they’ve been effected by the disease of Europeanise ideologies for forty years. Time to rebuild. The only people to lose out still will be the desperate unlikable remainers who most would cross the street from who continually look for every negative they can find no matter how small or vague. I don’t know many remainers but the ones I do have accepted it and largely moved on and support our country not a pariah state.
Great mate,i'll settle for the pariah state with its 500 million members enjoying free movement,frictionless,VAT free trade and cheaper prices. :lol:

Back