Nissan

My first year or so at our place was doing the Friday nights and all day Saturdays on three shifts. It was brutal especially since my daughter was only one so missed alot of time with her. Managed to save a good chunk of money though as I was earning well and had no time to spend it. :lol:

Never lose the fact that your Daughter should be proud of you Mate.
Tough for sure but respect.

I see Russia got a mention in the business brief and European profit or should I say loss been shown. They usually hide behind global profit to to keep the smiley faces all green😂

Alright lads. Can I ask about the gym at the social club? I was told I could sign my mate upto it for £3 a month. Can I ask where abouts on site it is? I know we’ve got an employee one but I’m hoping me and my mate can join tonic together like

Alright lads. Can I ask about the gym at the social club? I was told I could sign my mate upto it for £3 a month. Can I ask where abouts on site it is? I know we’ve got an employee one but I’m hoping me and my mate can join tonic together like
It’s up at the Nissan sports and leisure club, beside football pitches

Alright lads. I’ve joined the fitness centre well on the Nissan employee benefit site. Can I access it right away? And also, can someone give me a lehmans guide to where it is? I’m new and don’t know my way around I work in TC2 so anywhere from there would be great thanks

Alright lads. I’ve joined the fitness centre well on the Nissan employee benefit site. Can I access it right away? And also, can someone give me a lehmans guide to where it is? I’m new and don’t know my way around I work in TC2 so anywhere from there would be great thanks
It’s up at the Nissan sports and leisure club, beside football pitches

Cheers I thought it was in the other direction towards the medical centre. How do I join it?
You can join on the Nissan select benefits website I think
Cheers I thought it was in the other direction towards the medical centre. How do I join it?
You know where you come into the building from the painstshop end the side entrance it’s just on that ground floor corridor glass door it’s on the way to the medical centre but before that

Last edited:

Back