Nissan

Well that's nowt new. I was referring to the ongoing refugee crisis that will come to a head at some point.
The refugee flow has slowed right down, it's fallen from the news. The Libyan militias have been paid off by the Italians and the flow has become a trickle.

The refugee flow has slowed right down, it's fallen from the news. The Libyan militias have been paid off by the Italians and the flow has become a trickle.
Well the lines on Frau Merkle's mush tell a different story.

It'll be interesting to see what they think about the mass objection from us Washington folks about the monster incinerator, Sharon Hodgson is on board too - we don't want it here.
She's a politician, she'd agree with anything that got her votes.

Last edited:
The NMUK staff are the most efficient car workers on the planet, they even outperformed the Japanese plants when I was there and held the record for the fastest produced vehicle, the Micra.
NMUK is the Jewel in Nissan's crown... they're going nowhere.
Just means they'l be the most efficient ever loss making plant.
Loss making plants dont last long

For now. I wouldn't say never on it mind. The Moroccans will be working for pennies which is a massive incentive for big business.
If Nissan are looking at such options they'd be wise to speak up.
A few such threats will have rw Tory arses twitching

We had all this before the referendum, after the referendum and now after subsequently having the next generation Leaf, Juke, Qashqai and Xtrail confirmed for the future its still a subject that random uninformed speculation is treated as probable by some. It’s more than tedious.

Huge supplier park undergoing next to Nissan, all sounding roads are being changed including Testos roundabout to help delivery times to the port.
New paint shop opens soon.
New qashqai and xtrail confirmed, work started on this now.
Never say never but I suspect Nissan have there finger on the pulse and will get any potential loss created by David runaway Cameron and the British public funded and maintain ongoing employment for the region.

I would f***ing love it if, when Nissan shuts and moves to Morocco, on the former site a massive mosque is put up.

Poetic justice for racists

The same was said about China 50 years ago.

A lot can happen in a few decades.

Korean cars now give Japanese ones a run for their money, 20 years ago they were laughable
Warra clown you are. "I'd f***ing love it when Nissan shuts."
Who is being racist? Typical lefty, remainer who hates everyone who disagrees with your warped relativism...hang your head!

Back