Nissan Practical Test (Maintenance Tech Apprentice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

ben96

Hi,
New on here but thought I could get some sound advice.
Ive applied to be a Trainee Maintenance Tech at Nissan and passed the Aptitude tests and now onto the Practical Test.
Could someone tell me what it'll consist of? I've heard its something to do with circuit boards and instruction following. Anything extra would be a real help.
Thanks,
Ben

Hi,
Ive applied to be a Trainee Maintenance Tech at Nissan and passed the Aptitude tests and now onto the Practical Test.
Could someone tell me what it'll consist of? I've heard its something to do with circuit boards and instruction following. Anything extra would be a real help.
Thanks,
Ben
Come on lads, help the young' un

Hi,
Thanks,
Ben
Haway man Ben the metro will be well and truly fecked without ya ;)

Hi,
Thanks,
Ben

Put the red wire on the red clip

Put the green wire on the green clip

Put the gromits in the wholes they fit in

Take this wheel off with this drill (4 bolts I think it was) and then put it back on again

Piece of piss unless it's a different one you are doing

Hi,
Thanks,
Ben
Nissan work to Standard Operations which is basically following written instructions without deviation. Showing you will do this and question any areas you are unsure of will stand you in good stead

Take this wheel off with this drill (4 bolts I think it was) and then put it back on again

That is just the operator one isn't it?

Well done so far mate. I failed the aptitude test and my uncle used to manage the apprenticeship training side at the time. The most shoe-in for a job ever and i still fucked it up. :lol:
:lol: Well done.

Hi,
Thanks,
Ben
Ben don't do it:-O

Thanks, Sounds like itll be okay then.
Just want to go in knowing as much as I can.

I applied for an Admin role at Nissan a few years ago and didnt get it after I had to do a presentation in front of about 20 of the staff, as a shy 16 year old it was pretty daunting.

I appreciate the help lads

Thanks, Sounds like itll be okay then.
Just want to go in knowing as much as I can.

I applied for an Admin role at Nissan a few years ago and didnt get it after I had to do a presentation in front of about 20 of the staff, as a shy 16 year old it was pretty daunting.

I appreciate the help lads
Ben stay in bed ffs

The one I did was in 3 parts.

Clock a motor coupling and shim them till it was good.

Assemble a pneumatic gun according to a technical drawing and mark the missing components.

Design and assemble a pneumatic circuit.

Does anyone know anyone in the Maintenance Tech role or department? For shifts etc...

The one I did was in 3 parts.

Clock a motor coupling and shim them till it was good.

Assemble a pneumatic gun according to a technical drawing and mark the missing components.

Design and assemble a pneumatic circuit.

Circuits have been mentioned so I think that might be it, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back