Nissan Night Shift

Are you agency or permanent?
Agency with the slowest mail delivery system known to man by the looks of it.
Juke will be ramping up like crazy over the coming months already Saturdays on
Been looking at the new ones all week. Quite impressive to look at. Here's a look at the new new Ariya/Quashqui built in Japan.

Last edited:

Doubt 100% of the lads and lasses who work there voted leave mind.
I can tell you they didn’t. Some who did vote leave are now looking at their nice cars and nice houses, nice wives and nice kids and quietly thinking “What the hell did I do that? Others think, “Well, I’ll soon ger another job” been there, done that in the 1980s, couldn’t afford a bike, not that there was anywhere to go. Two years takes ten to get over, if you sre lucky.

Last edited:
Just heard at Unipres the new 2 Shift.

Day Shift is now 6:45 am to 3:03 am

Late Shift is 4:20 pm to 00:30.

We need to check with our team leader nearer the time as these may change slightly.

Bullshit this like. Half past midnight finish on late shift? It won't be till near 1 am when I get home.

Just heard at Unipres the new 2 Shift.

Day Shift is now 6:45 am to 3:03 am

Late Shift is 4:20 pm to 00:30.

We need to check with our team leader nearer the time as these may change slightly.

Bullshit this like. Half past midnight finish on late shift? It won't be till near 1 am when I get home.
You can probably add 1 hour every day, 1hr 15 every night and sat am 7-12.20 as overtime to those shifts if it's anything like it used to be.

Back