Nissan friends and family 15% code.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26

Anyone ever used this ? I can get one but do you also get dealer discount ? or is it just the 15% and thats it....
I've spoken to one dealer and he said you only get the Nissan discount and they can't add anything else on.

They add 15 per cent into the price of the car/servicing anyway

15 per cent off still makes them pretty expensive.

Anyone ever used this ? I can get one but do you also get dealer discount ? or is it just the 15% and thats it....
I've spoken to one dealer and he said you only get the Nissan discount and they can't add anything else on.
Aye mate I bought my Note in 2009 - it was 20% then and that included 20% off any accessories and extras. I got Black metallic paint.

Unfortunately the 20% was only available off list price. I sourced a cheaper one in Yorkshire but he could not take the Nissan amount off.

For 15% - shop around as you can often get huge discounts from sites like Car Wow.

Nearly 6 year old now and looking to replace but can't decide on purchase or lease. Probably won't be Nissan again, though I have the option of the voucher/discount.

Aye mate I bought my Note in 2009 - it was 20% then and that included 20% off any accessories and extras. I got Black metallic paint.

Unfortunately the 20% was only available off list price. I sourced a cheaper one in Yorkshire but he could not take the Nissan amount off.

For 15% - shop around as you can often get huge discounts from sites like Car Wow.

Nearly 6 year old now and looking to replace but can't decide on purchase or lease. Probably won't be Nissan again, though I have the option of the voucher/discount.
Aye I got a price through CarWow, I was told they dont add any further discount after the code, so it doesn't make that much difference in essence.

This was my experience. Wouldnt negotiate at all. Didnt bother and got a different make.

Aye I got a price through CarWow, I was told they dont add any further discount after the code, so it doesn't make that much difference in essence.
I think you need the employees number to get the friends and family discount mate.

I think you need the employees number to get the friends and family discount mate.
got that mate, the cheeky fuckers even charge different PCP rates and here was me foolishly thinking Nissan had a flat rate !

got that mate, the cheeky fuckers even charge different PCP rates and here was me foolishly thinking Nissan had a flat rate !
Bloody minefield buying a car. Too many option lease, purchase, cash from savings and own outright.

Nowt wrong with the note, frugal diesel last tank returned over 69mpg. Reliable as owt, just almost 6 year old now and fancy a change.

Golf or like the look of the Volvo V40 D2 - everyone has a golf tho......

How does that work mate? I only looked at buying outright with cash. PM of you prefer to keep it off here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back