Nintendo Switch....

They are both lesser versions than alternative formats. Is neither an option? Could probably pick up both for the PS or XB for less than either on the switch.

I’d go wolfenstein out of those two. Great fun. Doom meant to be good too just didn’t grab me straight off like wolfenstein did.

The idea of getting one of these keeps on popping into my head, especially as I know I'll be travelling with work a fair bit.

I've had mine about 2 years and love it. It is great being able to play such good games handheld. The witcher 3 is even coming out for it.

I couldn't quite get into The Witcher 3 if I'm honest, but I like the idea of the ability to play games such as Skyrim and Football Manager on the move. I also want to try BOTW.

Pretty rare you can go wrong with a first party Nintendo game imo.

This would be my first real foray into the world of Nintendo to be honest. I had a Gameboy Advance as a teenager but never bothered with it - I think I only had one game.

I got one, and bought BOTW and Crash Bandicoot. BOTW is great, and addictive. I don't seem to want to put it down.

There's a fair few games I'm wanting for it now too, I think I'll save myself for when I'm travelling. :)

Football Manager Touch 19 is just over £10 atm. Fancied giving it a go as it's a bit of a stripped down version of the full game. Anyone played it on here?

Football Manager Touch 19 is just over £10 atm. Fancied giving it a go as it's a bit of a stripped down version of the full game. Anyone played it on here?
I had a lot of fun with the Vita one years back on my road trip of America. Filled a lot of time on those long boring journeys. Got Wrexham into the Champion's League.

I've got it can't say I've played it too much but probably due to having too many games to play. Controls can be a bit clunky but I'm sure you'd get used to it eventually runs well though.

FM runs fine. Touch screen controls on a small screen is awkward but overall it's 1 of the more successful ports to Switch.

FM19
Super Smash Brothers
Civilisation
Tetris 99

The 4 games combined could burn months out of your life and that's just in handheld mode.

Back