nintendo Switch

Mate, I don't think it takes much effort at all. They could download their back catalogue off a ROM site in about 2 minutes. :lol:

Nintendo just don't get the way the industry has moved on. I love Nintendo, they make too many stupid decisions though.
One of the games available on Wii U virtual console actually has code that proves it was downloaded from an illegal ROM site.

Smyths Toys in Gateshead and Stockton both have stock of the Switch in grey and neon, and Durham have neon in stock. Asda also have stock of grey if you ring round. I don't understand people who complain on Facebook that they can't get hold of one - I'm seeing them all over the place. Yes you might have to actually get in the car or on a bus, but if you're that bothered then you would do it. Mind you it is the teeny boppers who are doing the whining. Zelda physical edition is another matter, it's out of stock at Smyths but Asda had some. Worst case scenario you buy the download version.

On a happier note I can now tell Game where to stick it, they tried to tell me that the Zelda edition carry case was for pre-orders only and would not be available on general sale ever. I call BS. Drove through to Sunderland on Thursday to pick one up, only to be told it hadn't been released, and they didn't know when it would be. So I went to Argos last night to get a basic Nintendo one. Lo and behold they had one Zelda case in stock!

:lol: nice one! I haven't looked at the price but I'm guessing Zelda is a lot more on the e-shop than a physical copy

Amazon are selling the download version for £60, it's £66 from them for a physical copy - available for next day delivery. I'm sure you can find it listed elsewhere cheaper, but it would depend on stock availability. Personally I would rather pay the extra £6, then it's yours to keep or sell as you like. But I'm one of these people who dreads the day we go digital only.

Amazon are selling the download version for £60, it's £66 from them for a physical copy - available for next day delivery. I'm sure you can find it listed elsewhere cheaper, but it would depend on stock availability. Personally I would rather pay the extra £6, then it's yours to keep or sell as you like. But I'm one of these people who dreads the day we go digital only.

Yeah exactly. At least with physical you can get a bit back of you trade it in.

Yeah exactly. At least with physical you can get a bit back of you trade it in.

Or not! I still regret trading in my original copies of OoT and MM from the N64 when I got a copy of them with WW, I'm not getting rid of any of my Zelda games now. I do trade in others though, helps pay towards a new game.

Or not! I still regret trading in my original copies of OoT and MM from the N64 when I got a copy of them with WW, I'm not getting rid of any of my Zelda games now. I do trade in others though, helps pay towards a new game.
Managed to get a copy in Tesco. They didn't even have a switch section. Asked at the counter and they had loads out back. They had no consoles and hadn't had any delivered at all but had loads of games. I said do you realise this is sold out all over and you don't even have it on the shelf :lol:

Managed to get a copy in Tesco. They didn't even have a switch section. Asked at the counter and they had loads out back. They had no consoles and hadn't had any delivered at all but had loads of games. I said do you realise this is sold out all over and you don't even have it on the shelf :lol:

:cool:

I feel sad enough to say congratulations mate...it's that good!

Spot on! :lol:
I know I'll get Splatoon 2 and Mario kart but I am dying to play Mario Odyssey and see what the hat with eyes is about.
I'm looking forward to the virtual console coming. My first Nintendo since the n64 came out which must be 20 years ago now :eek: looking forward to playing all the Zelda games I've missed. I also have a strange craving to play donkey Kong country again.

I'm looking forward to the virtual console coming. My first Nintendo since the n64 came out which must be 20 years ago now :eek: looking forward to playing all the Zelda games I've missed. I also have a strange craving to play donkey Kong country again.

Mario Sunshine
Luigis Mansion
And crystal chronicles and Zelda four swords with online would be mint!

Back