Nintendo Switch Online Expansion

payne

Striker
N64 and Mega Drive games are being added to the service but the cost is going from $19.99 to $49.99. Higher price hike than I thought it would be as I'd guess another tenna. Anyone going to be upgrading?

Bought that Mario 3D collection a while back so already have Mario 64 so I'm unsure as I'd probably only have a go at Zelda.

Wonder when they add Gamecube stuf they'll bump the price even more?

I bought the expansion. Cost me about £30 due to remaining months on my existing subscription. About £3 per month full price so not an issue for me. Been playing mega drive which is daft as I have both a mega drive mini and the sega mega drive collection on switch. Tried some of the N64 games and the controller mappings are weird. Lylat wars (star fox) is unplayable. I would wait until they sort these issues out or the N64 controllers are back in stock.

I bought the expansion. Cost me about £30 due to remaining months on my existing subscription. About £3 per month full price so not an issue for me. Been playing mega drive which is daft as I have both a mega drive mini and the sega mega drive collection on switch. Tried some of the N64 games and the controller mappings are weird. Lylat wars (star fox) is unplayable. I would wait until they sort these issues out or the N64 controllers are back in stock.

Can't you already remap the buttons in general switch settings.

I've bought it - purely as the Animal Crossing DLC is either £30 or available to the expansion subscribers and with the number of Animal Crossing addicts in my house it's cheaper to add it on (with the family plan) than to buy it for each console.

Back