Nintendo Switch: is this the new wii kind of?

CatRyan

Striker
just wondering if I should get one?

quite like the idea of doing the dance thing when I get pissed and bored in the lockdown

I have a ps4 and I hardly ever play it so just want to do RD2 on that and I'm not sure the kinetic set up for that is so good? or they do dancey stuff?

Here's a reddit thread with a few opinions on which console is best for Just Dance, it's a cross platform game which you can also play with any console user on Google Stadia when you're in the party mood.

interesting... so I can just get the relevant bits for my ps4, thanks!
Here's a reddit thread with a few opinions on which console is best for Just Dance, it's a cross platform game which you can also play with any console user on Google Stadia when you're in the party mood.

to do just dance on the ps4 do I need a camera or just the hand held controllers?
sorry, I am completely confused

Last edited:
interesting... so I can just get the relevant bits for my ps4, thanks!

to do just dance on the ps4 do I need a camera or just the hand held controllers?
sorry, I am completely confused

A couple of responses say the camera isn't necessary, just get the Move controller and game. Check there are some songs you like first though.

I rarely get a look in at the main TV with our lass and the kids hogging it so use it in handheld a lot.

Tbh I was playing Mario Oddyssey last night while the Mrs watched youtube shite😂

I had a Vita but the Remote play wasnt reliable enough and the screen was too small. The Switch screen is a lovely size.

Tbh I was playing Mario Oddyssey last night while the Mrs watched youtube shite😂

I had a Vita but the Remote play wasnt reliable enough and the screen was too small. The Switch screen is a lovely size.
Yep. I just wish it didn't have the black border round the screen. Would be amazing if it was edge to edge.

Epic little console - gets used probably more than anything else in this house (PS5 possibly if the fella's in the mood for playing on it) - it's the ability to move between console and handheld mode that's so bloody good.

We've got a Switch and a PlayStation. The girls have also got Switch lites. Its fun if you're into kid stuff like Mario, Animal crossing and Just Dance and envisage yourself playing games on the go. If not, get a PS5 or Xbox, they shit all over the Switch for graphics

Back