Nintendo switch help

deodrant2

Striker
Getting the bairn one for Christmas, she’s hooked watching the classic mario games, any links to ordering one looking all over for them and have t got a clue where to start. She’s only 5 haven’t got a clue what games to get her

Make sure you get the original or OLED models, the lite is shite considering you only save about £50.

Doesn't seem to be any shortages from most online places. Very has it bundled with Mario Kart for £260 right now, They often have on 20% discounts on first orders so that would cover another game.

Games wise any Nintendo made games are a good shout. Since she likes classic Mario then New Super Mario Bros is the obvious buy to me. Mario Maker isnt a bad shout either (you can build classic style levels and download other people's creations, some are wild).

The online pass is coppers and there's a ton of old games including all of the old Mario games on there.

Just bought one “for the bairn”. Downloaded the N64 and SNES packs and plenty there to keep “him” occupied.
I’m hoping they port GoldenEye over to it as well, so I can splat the bairn on multiplayer.

Last edited:
Getting the bairn one for Christmas, she’s hooked watching the classic mario games, any links to ordering one looking all over for them and have t got a clue where to start. She’s only 5 haven’t got a clue what games to get her

Mario Odyssey and Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Marie kart is still good, hook it up to the TV and have the family play it, might be ancient but still a good laugh

Just bought one “for the bairn”. Downloaded the N64 and SNES packs and plenty there to keep “him” occupied.
I’m hoping they port GoldenEye over to it as well, so I can splat the bairn on multiplayer.

Remote mines in the ventilation pipes.

Soz son. Not soz.

Mario Kart is always worth a purchase. My daughter is 4 and likes to "play" it, you can set it up so it automatically steers around the track as all she does is hold the controller and press buttons at random.

Back