Nintendo Switch games?

Ceverton

Winger
Bought a switch for the craic today, fed up of waiting for PS5 so got something to keep me occupied (I might get bored of it after one play mind :lol: )

I got Luigi's mansion, any other good games?

Mario Odyssey is canny - although i've not played it yet but the bairns have.

They quite enjoy Mario Party as well - we've played that as 4 player and its a laugh.

Mario Odyssey is canny - although i've not played it yet but the bairns have.

They quite enjoy Mario Party as well - we've played that as 4 player and its a laugh.
Just ordered Mario Odyssey, looks class mate.
Mario Kart 8 is brilliant
Graphics on it look mint
Can lose hours in Animal Crossing
I really want to get it but scared that I will stop working and just live on this game all day :lol:

We've got mario kart as well - getting beat into 2nd place by my 5 year old daughter is no fun i can tell you :lol:

They also play animal crossing - i have no f***ing idea what they do on it. Oh and they play minecraft as well. They've just built a tree house with a hot tub at the top :lol:

Picked up the pokemon games for nostalgic reasons, Zelda because of the reviews and dark souls because it's dark souls.

Really impressed with everything I've played on it so far.

Think Mario's Odyssey next.

Just ordered Mario Odyssey, looks class mate.

Graphics on it look mint

I really want to get it but scared that I will stop working and just live on this game all day :lol:

I've had it about a year now and interest does diminish over time but when you first get it you can easy lose a few hours at a time.

Go on, do some fishing, sell some stuff, collect your fruit etc.

We got our little lad one for his birthday last month, he loves trying to beat me on Mario Kart and we have spent hours playing it.
When he goes to bed, I have got a SNES virtual console downloaded, loads of games to choose from, been hammering Super Metroid

We got our little lad one for his birthday last month, he loves trying to beat me on Mario Kart and we have spent hours playing it.
When he goes to bed, I have got a SNES virtual console downloaded, loads of games to choose from, been hammering Super Metroid
Do you let him stay ahead of you and then hit him with a red shell just before the finish line? :lol:

Back