Nintendo Switch games?

Bump

Fancying a new game, I am sure I had the first Zelda on SNES and didn’t really take to it. Is this likely to be any different, appreciate people rave about it. Got the Mario ones and Donkey Kong frozen thing, thoroughly enjoyed them all.

Any suggestions?

Bump

Fancying a new game, I am sure I had the first Zelda on SNES and didn’t really take to it. Is this likely to be any different, appreciate people rave about it. Got the Mario ones and Donkey Kong frozen thing, thoroughly enjoyed them all.

Any suggestions?

luigi mansion ? Mario kart ? Streets of rage ? Few Zelda games on the switch. Depends if you have the time to put into them.

Bump

Any suggestions?
Given you're nigh on 30 years older and technology has moved on I wouldn't rule out BOTW personally.

Been watching Facebook marketplace for Zelda BOTW. Seen it for £20 last night. Agreed with the lad to pick it up today. Get up and the fucker has disappeared. Listing gone and won’t respond to messages.

Fair enough if he has sold it but f***ing he’ll just message and say so. People are bellends.

Back