nikki allen private detective.

Stato

Full Back
Post on social media last night regrading a private detective who's looking into the murder and asking anyone who has any info to contact her asap.

Nikki's mam post quite a lot, and seems sure of people who were involved and that there still living in sunderland.

very strange case this as police seemed to of made an awful lot of mistakes in it.

RIP young lady.

Post on social media last night regrading a private detective who's looking into the murder and asking anyone who has any info to contact her asap.

Nikki's mam post quite a lot, and seems sure of people who were involved and that there still living in sunderland.

very strange case this as police seemed to of made an awful lot of mistakes in it.

RIP young lady.
I saw that too. The "Private Detective" doesn't seem to have any credentials on their social media page, so I hope the family aren't getting scammed. It's just over a year ago since the last arrest in Stockton, so this may be down to their frustration for the lack of progress. It is quite sad if someone does know something and isn't talking to the police.

I saw that too. The "Private Detective" doesn't seem to have any credentials on their social media page, so I hope the family aren't getting scammed. It's just over a year ago since the last arrest in Stockton, so this may be down to their frustration for the lack of progress. It is quite sad if someone does know something and isn't talking to the police.
According to an Echo article in December she was doing it for free. But I wonder if that is still the case.
The article said she told Sharon things about the case she never knew. But again you wonder if that's factful information or something to string her along. What could she get access to know that isn't in the public domain? Sharon is desperate for closure and justice for this so will go down any route. Understandable.

Back