Nikki Allan - a new arrest

Kevj

Striker
The problem comparing the two cases is that the McCanns are widely believed to have killed, or assisted in killing their child. No such belief surrounds Nikkis parent.
Not sure it’s widely believed. There are conspiracy theories which point in this direction, but in reality, it’s highly unlikely.

There is no conspiracy of this ilk relating to the Nikki Allen case.

Gillythedilf

Goalkeeper
At the time as far as I'm aware ,sex cases from up here where shipped down to borough after they where convicted of whatever offence .Possibly the person being questioned has form for attacking kids so was shipped to Middlesbrough?

Purely speculation on my behalf but I have good reason for the first sentence of my post .

At the time as far as I'm aware ,sex cases from up here where shipped down to borough after they where convicted of whatever offence .Possibly the person being questioned has form for attacking kids so was shipped to Middlesbrough?

Purely speculation on my behalf but I have good reason for the first sentence of my post .
More experience down there?

The Rat

Striker
Same here. That level of rage in someone, surely it's not something that just comes out once in a lifetime?
Can’t

Bit it looks like it’s not George heron

Jesus, you almost hope it is him, because if it’s not then he’s had an unspeakably bad life for no reason

Yeah interesting point

There’s no way he’s done nout before

If he hasn’t then he’s a unique case

Last edited:

Stato

Subs Bench
Nikkis mam is adamant with her Facebook posts over the years that there was more than 1 person involved,everyone is playing a guessing game here.

My guess is the person arrested in stockton was originally from up here and iam sticking to my original post that grievson was involved.

ConfederacyofDunces

Central Defender
Nikkis mam is adamant with her Facebook posts over the years that there was more than 1 person involved,everyone is playing a guessing game here.

My guess is the person arrested in stockton was originally from up here and iam sticking to my original post that grievson was involved.
Re Grievson: why? Different MO, different victim profile, different part of town...

Nookie Bear

Winger
Can’t

Bit it looks like it’s not George heron

Jesus, you almost hope it is him, because if it’s not then he’s had an unspeakably bad life for no reason

Yeah interesting point

There’s no way he’s done nout before

If he hasn’t then he’s a unique case
Eh ? Every criminal has a point where they’ve not murdered etc before

Eh ? Every criminal has a point where they’ve not murdered etc before
That's true, but what about further murders?

I just can't see someone prepared to commit such a brutal act only doing it once.

I always thought it was Grieveson, because it would be unheard of for two people to be roaming around Sunderland murdering children at the same time and I'm assuming who ever murdered Nikki would have killed again at some point but there were no other such murders when Grieveson was locked up. Also, there were similarities: disused buildings, clothes left away from but near to the murder site.

Grieveson had said he murdered the boys to prevent them from telling anyone, but that's his version. Perhaps he was just pure evil and liked the feeling he got from killing. In terms of the MO, it would depend. Perhaps the boys were planned and the little girl wasn't so he just used whatever was at hand. And, he just wanted to kill again.

Either way, to stab a little girl 37 times and hit her over the head with bricks, is as brutal as it can get, so whoever did that had some very serious issues that he wouldn't have been able to control and surely a similar act would have been committed; but we never heard of one.

But, it appears it's not Grieveson, and I doubt it was more than one person - that would be highly unusual.

The police have announced they have the DNA of an unidentified man, so they must have tested the man re-arrested. If it wasn't his DNA then surely he wouldn't have been re-arrested, but if it was his DNA wouldn't that be enough to charge him with murder? I'm not quite sure how he could explain his DNA on the little girl while claiming he's innocent.