Nike pro sport deal

I was wondering this the other day too. I know that doesn't answer your question like. KLD's dad was top boy at Adidas for a while, so wouldn't be surprised if there was still a link there. Saying that, I'm sure we wouldn't want them back. I'd like Macron or Meyba.

I was wondering this the other day too. I know that doesn't answer your question like. KLD's dad was top boy at Adidas for a while, so wouldn't be surprised if there was still a link there. Saying that, I'm sure we wouldn't want them back. I'd like Macron or Meyba.
Probably more chance of Adidas with the trefoil than Meyba but noticed they are back doing sporting goods

KLDs dad died many years ago..and left when KLD was four years old...
and given his dad had to quit cos he bribed a bunch of folk..im not sure his name would be in popualr odoure now even if there are senior people left who worked with him all those years ago..

Always liked Kelme kits while we are on about retro overseas sports brands, class logo for us too with the black cats aspect. Amazing we’ve never had Puma as a more obvious option.

Hope we can get out of the Nike deal: more likely we can upgrade than cancel tho.

Always liked Kelme kits while we are on about retro overseas sports brands, class logo for us too with the black cats aspect. Amazing we’ve never had Puma as a more obvious option.

Hope we can get out of the Nike deal: more likely we can upgrade than cancel tho.
Kelme are canny. Doing Watford now iirc.

Kelme nice for a change, or back to Hummel which would be my preference.

Wouldn’t mind having Umbro back, they’ve made some nice kits in the last few years.

I don’t mind Nike but as previously said the iron on badges are tacky. Already got a pair of Sunderland shorts with the badge hanging off.

Kappa - Leeds usually sexy as fuck, love to see what they could do with our traditional red and white stripes.
Umbro
Hummer
In that order of preference for me.

I've no idea how these deals work so obviously we do whatever is best financially for the club. Going back to Hummel and paying homage to the Rowell blue away shirt would probably be the best selling shirt in the clubs history.

Anyone have any idea how long our contract is , looked up the articles from last year and can’t find anything

Was hoping KLD would be able to find an exit clause somehow

Anyone have any idea how long our contract is , looked up the articles from last year and can’t find anything

Was hoping KLD would be able to find an exit clause somehow
Strangely enough I was hoping that as well

Puma's strips are absolutely fuckin' lifting. Some of the efforts they've churned out for the scum are appalling.

P.S. I think whole Black Cats thing is a bit ridiculous anarl.
Canny they did a bespoke version for us but the iron on badges across all the kits and training gear is just cheap tat.
Aren't most strips nowadays made using transfers? It's hardly new.

Last edited:
and given his dad had to quit cos he bribed a bunch of folk..im not sure his name would be in popualr odoure now even if there are senior people left who worked with him all those years ago..
Awful trait been envious of someone with a few more bob.

Strong words which I hope you have chosen carefully. how do you know this and what is it referring to? You always seem to denigrate this family at any opportunity

Back