Nightclubs newcastle

This, I’m 30 and was out in Newcastle a fortnight ago, we all agreed on no nightclubs.

Once you get past 27 you run the risk of being ‘the older bloke who’s in the club’

Nobody wants to be that bloke

I think the last time I went to a nightclub was the night before the man City league Cup final. We were all late 30's / early 40's & canny pissed 🤣

I think the last time I went to a nightclub was the night before the man City league Cup final. We were all late 30's / early 40's & canny pissed 🤣
Me too. It was class. Dunno where it was, someone took us, surprised myself at 42 but we danced away for hours.
Was minging at Wembley next day

I feel sorry for anyone who isn’t exactly the same age as me. Clubs were f***ing GREAT when I was young.
I feel sorry for the kids of today. We (our generation) have experience of the emergence of Acid House, which gave us some of the best nights that could possibly be had. For years.

What do the poor bastards of today have to look back on when they're older? Sweet fuck all.

I feel sorry for the kids of today. We (our generation) have experience of the emergence of Acid House, which gave us some of the best nights that could possibly be had. For years.

What do the poor bastards of today have to look back on when they're older? Sweet fuck all.
Selfies, filters and tight jeans?

Completely agree - though I’m not quite that generation. But the kids these days will probably say the same in 20 years. I remember Peter Kay doing a joke about having to wash the dishes by hand and kids being amazed!!

Back