Nightclubs newcastle

I used to absolute love clubs and was really into dance music. But I'm 42 now, and haven't been in one in years.
Mind, it started because hardly any of them were any good, and played shit music. But now its because I'm old as fuck.

you're not get many sensible replies here, are you? :lol::lol::lol:

Mushroom bar gets a varied crowd and plays dance/trance music. Think it's open until 3am. I'm 40 and regularly go in with my lass on nights out in Newcastle. Failing that, Popworld on the Bigg Market plays cheesy songs and Cosy Joes is always packed (further down the Bigg Market). Perdu is another decent nightclub, just up from Central Station on the diamond strip, although its full of Geordie Shore type lads/lasses.

I used to absolute love clubs and was really into dance music. But I'm 42 now, and haven't been in one in years.
Mind, it started because hardly any of them were any good, and played shit music. But now its because I'm old as fuck.
Sounds up your street

This, I’m 30 and was out in Newcastle a fortnight ago, we all agreed on no nightclubs.

Once you get past 27 you run the risk of being ‘the older bloke who’s in the club’

Nobody wants to be that bloke

:D :D Laughed out loud at this mind.

If it's a group of lads on a night out, I don't see much harm in it.. Just expect alot younger crowd and you're gonna go off "on the pull" expect alot of raised eyebrows I'd say.

I like Filthys, has live music on. Also went in an Irish bar near there (i think) that had live music too that was decent. Although this was all pre the first lockdown.

This, I’m 30 and was out in Newcastle a fortnight ago, we all agreed on no nightclubs.

Once you get past 27 you run the risk of being ‘the older bloke who’s in the club’

27 is an odd demarcation?
Anyway, as others have said.... Pub, gig or curry then home. That has been my going out M.O. for about 20 years now.

Seems the young ‘uns don’t mind queuing half the night to get into Tup Tup.

There’s a new Adult Ball Pool opened up along from Perdu…middle of a Pandemic and they open that, well thought out lol

Purdu closed over lockdown like most the diamond strip. All reopened last week or two with new names and refurbs.

not many nightclubs in newcastle now. More late night bars.

aspers is always a good shout later on

:D :D Laughed out loud at this mind.

If it's a group of lads on a night out, I don't see much harm in it.. Just expect alot younger crowd and you're gonna go off "on the pull" expect alot of raised eyebrows I'd say.
Nowt wrong with a bunch of older lads having a night out in a club. Like you say, if they start cracking on to 20 year olds people might think they’re creepy

Back