Nigel Pearson with Phillips assistant

Says here donald is looking at this as an option

Out of everyone linked so far, this is the best bet imo, would be happy with that
Pearson and Mick Harford wouldn't be bad( well they would if you get my drift...no more " soft touch") I for one would like to see us intimidate teams ...

Nigel Pearson is an absolute wanker, and Phillips wouldn't be number 2. Yet more bullshit from the Sun.

Bring Phillips home as manager, and employ a quality set of coaches alongside him as well.
Pearson WAS a wanker. He did very well at Leicester and laid the foundations for a title winning team. You would have to hope that he has learnt his lesson. He is on the scrap heap and must realise his fuckwittery must stop.
I don’t know if Super Kev has what it takes or not but the young uns want him so with Pearson give him a go.

Pearson WAS a wanker. He did very well at Leicester and laid the foundations for a title winning team. You would have to hope that he has learnt his lesson. He is on the scrap heap and must realise his fuckwittery must stop.
I don’t know if Super Kev has what it takes or not but the young uns want him so with Pearson give him a go.
He's a grade A wanker. Always will be. The way he behaved as a professional manager was a disgrace. It's because that's his character.

He's a grade A wanker. Always will be. The way he behaved as a professional manager was a disgrace. It's because that's his character.
How do,you know he always will be ?
Pearson is just another failure of a manager and an absolute idiot to boot. One of the worst possible suggestions.
How do you know he hasn’t learnt his lesson ?
Leicester fans were happy to appreciate the fact that he laid the foundations for a title winning team. With a bit of maturity on his side I’d give him a go.
Ffs he’s a character who would get the fans onside and that is what we need, not wet weekends like Grayson and Ross.

Last edited:
I dont. I dont want to take the gamble though. I've not seen him on telly or anything since he was very publically a wanker on a consistent basis. You said he was a wanker, how do you know he isn't still?
I’d like to think he realises his previous behaviour has resulted in him ending up on the scrap heap. I’d like to think he would realise that he is in the last chance saloon.
I’d like to think he would be very grateful for a last chance. I think he would do a good job and I haven’t mentioned Super Kev.

Cant think why anyone would want phillips ,and what are they basing this on ,him being good striker.Ask olderpreston fans their thoughts on Bobby charlton

Of all the options this would be the one i'd be most happy with. Lots of experience, put a lot of good groundwork in for Leicester before they won the league, relatively big personality, will have contacts, managed at this level before and may bring a legend as his number 2

weren't the players signed by that steve walsh? he left leicester under a cloud, goes to derby and has a bust up with the owner and gets sacked. he then went to belgium and lost 23 of his 56 games in charge

Back