Nigel Clough

Micmac or Young Nigel would do for me if push comes to shove
I'd give Ross a couple of months into next season though. If there's not an exceptional improvement almost immediately then he needs to go.
He will know he's lucky to still be here. He's no fool.

I would say the smart choice would be Mick McCarthy, to be fair, like.

Knows the club, so wouldn't really need time to get a feel for the surroundings. Decent enough manager at the level we find ourselves at. Probably wouldn't cost an arm and a leg to bring in. Plus, I bet he'd be dying to get one over on Ipswich next season given the way he left there.

I would say the smart choice would be Mick McCarthy, to be fair, like.

Knows the club, so wouldn't really need time to get a feel for the surroundings. Decent enough manager at the level we find ourselves at. Probably wouldn't cost an arm and a leg to bring in. Plus, I bet he'd be dying to get one over on Ipswich next season given the way he left there.
No way Mick is gonna leave the Ireland job to come back here, sack the muzzled incomprehensible Ross and bring in people that know us, like clough, SKP as striking coach etc

No way Mick is gonna leave the Ireland job to come back here, sack the muzzled incomprehensible Ross and bring in people that know us, like clough, SKP as striking coach etc

I was under the impression that his contract with Ireland was only a temporary one until the summer. Didn't realise that he'd signed a long-term extension.

That's that fucked, then. :cry:

Back