Nigel Clough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burton Albion have been approached about the availability of their manager from multiple clubs in the English Leagues.

Reckon we're one of them.

Nobody's good enough for Sunderland! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The crazy thing is you're right but also no one knows how it will turn out. We were all happy with Moyrs, I dont think anyone predicted just how shit he'd be.
Probably end up with a little known name and go on to win the league !

BHBFTD?

I'd take him. We're stuffed for funds, Clough has proven he doesn't need them to be a success.

I'm having a lot of fun reading threads about our next manager. It seems no-one being suggested is good enough to manage the mighty Sunderland. I reckon some think we're getting Conte...

The crazy thing is you're right but also no one knows how it will turn out. We were all happy with Moyrs, I dont think anyone predicted just how shit he'd be.

Whaaaat? I was horrified from the start!

I'm having a lot of fun reading threads about our next manager. It seems no-one being suggested is good enough to manage the mighty Sunderland. I reckon some think we're getting Conte...

Whaaaat? I was horrified from the start!

Really? Must have missed that. :lol:

Speak for yourself Moyes's record at his previous two clubs did not fill me with confidence he was what was needed, his demeanour shortly after he came did not change my mind. I for one am glad he's gone we couldn't do any worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back