Nicknames given to mates when deviating from the norm.

Lad nicknamed the undertaker , very quiet on his first day , one of the women asked him if he was ok , turned out he suffered a very recent family bereavement, probably should have delayed his start date , a few weeks later , he was very quiet again , another family bereavement !!

Worked with a lad at Heathrow we called Thrush. He was an irritating c***

Klanky, had spindly legs
Blinky had a twitch

Isaiah As he had 1 eye higher than the other
Limp along , lass with a false foot

Last edited:
Fat Indian lad, about 6ft 2 - Bhaji Smalls

Short mag next to me is ex-army, he's made a mate in another department who's also ex army and thinks he's good looking - Robson and Jerome

Evil Dave - taller, younger, slimmer bloke 3 desks down with the same name as me, I reckon he's a terminator sent back to keep an eye on me

Not sure this'll come across well, but you know how Gary & Phil's dad is called Neville Neville?

A mate was telling me that he went to school with someone who had a double name like that, so they simply called him "Dickhead Dickhead".

Not sure this'll come across well, but you know how Gary & Phil's dad is called Neville Neville?

A mate was telling me that he went to school with someone who had a double name like that, so they simply called him "Dickhead Dickhead".
You’d be correct.

anyone trying to give medical advice usually get's called Doogie Howser

my mate can't handle his drink and gets called 'Lionel' after Messi - Messy......genius, I know.

Lass with a flat face - nonstick pan fyass.
2 labourers with a relaxed attitude toward Health and Safety - Dangerous Brothers
Goalie who made the most of every save - The Cat

Back