Nick Cave back at the Sage

GTG

Striker
On sale tomorrow, but don't get too excited until you've checked the ticket prices. The greedy bassa - it's only him anarl. Presumably the top price seats are up on the stage with him but I'd want a blowjob from Kylie thrown in at that price.

Conversations with Nick Cave

On sale tomorrow, but don't get too excited until you've checked the ticket prices. The greedy bassa - it's only him anarl. Presumably the top price seats are up on the stage with him but I'd want a blowjob from Kylie thrown in at that price.

Conversations with Nick Cave
He's not alone and I can afford it but will I hell pay it .No interest anymore.Rather see a new band in the Boiler shop
actually just opened link,they aren't that bad

He's a bit of a catch ,and it will be a mint seat in a great venue.Not for me mind but there's not a bad seat in there
Sting wanted £60 in London in 1988
I think it's a piss take. He's selling these gigs as opening up a conversation with his fans. Only the ones who can afford it though.

He's a bit of a catch ,and it will be a mint seat in a great venue.Not for me mind but there's not a bad seat in there

I saw him play one of the greatest sets of my lifetime in Victoria Park last year, with the Bad Seeds (& Kylie!) plus support from Patti Smith, Courtney Barnett, Psychedelic Furs, St Vincent etc, etc, and that was only £55.

Next weekend I'm seeing Field Music, Villagers and Thomas Truax/Gemma Ray (in separate shows) for a combined cost of less than half of those top price tickets.

I saw him play one of the greatest sets of my lifetime in Victoria Park last year, with the Bad Seeds (& Kylie!) plus support from Patti Smith, Courtney Barnett, Psychedelic Furs, St Vincent etc, etc, and that was only £55.

Next weekend I'm seeing Field Music, Villagers and Thomas Truax/Gemma Ray (in separate shows) for a combined cost of less than half of those top price tickets.
Is that the "and friends" at that gig at the social club in Sunderland a week on Friday? I'm going to that, whoop.

Is that the "and friends" at that gig at the social club in Sunderland a week on Friday? I'm going to that, whoop.

Aye. Should be a belter. How long is it since they actually played in Sunderland? Seen them all over, but never 'at home'.

I'd love to see him, but I'm not paying for 50% of it to be him dribbling on answering shit questions from pretentious muso fans. It'll be the musical equivalent of listening to total sport.

Aye. Should be a belter. How long is it since they actually played in Sunderland? Seen them all over, but never 'at home'.
The way I read it its more friends of Field music playing ?
They played Thompson park to a handful of us summer before last
Ref Cave ,away from the £90 ticket there's something for most budgets without a bad view in the place

I think it's a piss take. He's selling these gigs as opening up a conversation with his fans. Only the ones who can afford it though.
I'm not going ,no massive interest but the price levels aren't as bad as could be
Sure King Crimson shows were £100 plus when I considered a second visit of the latest shows

Last edited:

Canny coup for a town like Hartlepool

The way I read it its more friends of Field music playing ?
They played Thompson park to a handful of us summer before last

Aye, of course they did. Old-timer's kicking in again.

Ref Cave ,away from the £90 ticket there's something for most budgets without a bad view in the place

For £32 you're going to have a great view of the top of his heed.

Sure King Crimson shows were £100 plus when I considered a second visit of the latest shows

There's a canny few of them on the payroll though, along with all their crew! This is one bloke and a piano.

Anyway, someone needs to tell Fripp about the acoustics in the Sage. I haven't seen them since 1971 in Hyde Park.

And look what's happened to him! Playing the Academy with f***ing Shaggy!! Karma.

Last edited:
Aye, of course they did. Old-timer's kicking in again.

For £32 you're going to have a great view of the top of his heed.

There's a canny few of them on the payroll though, along with all their crew! This is one bloke and a piano.

Anyway, someone needs to tell Fripp about the acoustics in the Sage. I haven't seen them since 1971 in Hyde Park.

And look what's happened to him! Playing the Academy with f***ing Shaggy!! Karma.
He likes to keep busy ,he could just sit in the house I suppose ,the collaboration is lost on me .Where in sage 1 do you look at backs of heads ? Sage 2 you do

Back