Niche Switch Games

hypersonic

Winger
Been looking for some cheap fun (ooh er) & found a couple of games with rave reviews.

Has anyone played Thumper? It's on PS4 (inc VR) & switch as far as i'm aware. It looks a bit like an evolution of guitar hero.

Also seen a game called "Baba is You". The graphics are straight from the ZX Spectrum, but the puzzles are supposed to be mind bending.

Either of them worth a look?

I've played Thumper on PSVR. It's ok, I think maybes the VR makes it more appealing though. Just checked and it's £3.99 on switch so worth a look for that.

Haven't play d the other one

Been looking for some cheap fun (ooh er) & found a couple of games with rave reviews.

Has anyone played Thumper? It's on PS4 (inc VR) & switch as far as i'm aware. It looks a bit like an evolution of guitar hero.

Also seen a game called "Baba is You". The graphics are straight from the ZX Spectrum, but the puzzles are supposed to be mind bending.

Either of them worth a look?
Thumper is a good game if you like rhythm/music titles but it is incredibly unforgiving. If you can't keep a beat and don't have fast reaction times you will be wasting your money. I'm a rhythm game veteran and found it very difficult.

Back