niceonemarra log part II

Been to the gym today.

Treadmill power run 3 mins.

Free weights: bench press, butterflies, shoulder shrugs & bicep curls.

Punch bag without mits.

Step ups on the over sized tractor tyre.

A power run outside.

Total time: 17mins

Been out for a run today, didn't get far but at least I tried.

Mr Monk how is your training going?
Going well, pal. This week I've incorporated dedicated cardio days, so I'm doing 5 days now. Three weights (dumbbells/bodyweight combo) and two cardio days. It's working well and I'm starting to get my strength back which is good. Thanks for asking.

Good on you for going out running.

That reminds me, that I better check in on the other thread.

Going well, pal. This week I've incorporated dedicated cardio days, so I'm doing 5 days now. Three weights (dumbbells/bodyweight combo) and two cardio days. It's working well and I'm starting to get my strength back which is good. Thanks for asking.

Good on you for going out running.

That reminds me, that I better check in on the other thread.
if you start a log on here it will help me be more motivated, please marra

if you start a log on here it will help me be more motivated, please marra
I have a training log on my phone that I use while I'm working out. It's just easier, so coming on to post it on here is just more trouble than it's worth. But thanks for the suggestion.

I do post on the Weight Loss Thread a lot, though.

you spanner :lol:

I'll sleep like a 'log' tonight after my run, as I knew I wouldn't be able to run that far I made the mistake of have my bank card, car keys and loose change in my pockets so couldn't run as fast as I wanted to without all my money falling all over the place.
why do you take all that with you? Where do you go running?

1) why do you take all that with you?
2) Where do you go running?
1) I had to drive to the hair cutters for a number 2 all over and get a refund from Booze Buster shop as the till was faulty to the payment came out twice I've rang my bank and they confirmed it and gave me 2 authorisation codes to give to the shops head office.
2) I used to go running but got lazy.