Nice walk today

Seaburn and Roker has been dodgy as fuck the last week or so, stay away, stay safe, stay alert.

Agreed. I know this sounds wrong and selfish but I pretty much wish people would get in their cars and go to the coast and/or beauty spots so that me and the mrs(no) can take the little one out on his bike with pretty much nobody else around.
Ive just had to google Tunstall Revoir as I genuinely thought it was near Tunstall Sunderland !!!

looks a nice place to explore

Please tell me you think it looks like it could be in the lakes??!!

Last edited:
I dont live in Durham mate. Im in Weardale, beautiful surroundings. I dont need to go to The lakes.
Lovely up that way, Bollihope burn etc. Is Cravens in Wolsingham still open? We’d planned going up either next Friday or Sat but wasn’t sure if they’d be open with this going on.

Still closed, and I just dont get the attraction of Bollihope? More f***ing litter and scratters than Hartlepool.
😂😂 aye, the crap left behind by some is shocking tbf. My uncle had a caravan on that site along from it so we used to pass it regular, still often drive up that way for a drive out.

Back