Nice decaf coffee beans or ground?

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
Cant drink coffee as I get anxiety attacks but do actually like it. Currently got some Ouseburn Coffee Johnny on the go which is ok but nowt special.

Has anyone a recommendation as they are a bit bland. I use a caffetiere and not a machine as I only have a few cups a week.

I’ve ordered from this place a few times, decent enough but I prefer a strong roast and I’ve yet to find a decent decaf yet.

Decadent Decaf Coffee Company - Swiss Water Decaffeinated Coffee Beans
That looks good. I like strong as well.

Not from there, but Whittards sent me some about a year back as an apology for a fucked up order. Aye cheers, decaf! :lol: Was ok for an evening I suppose though.
Alright cheers. I’ll order some then.

Cant drink coffee as I get anxiety attacks but do actually like it. Currently got some Ouseburn Coffee Johnny on the go which is ok but nowt special.

Has anyone a recommendation as they are a bit bland. I use a caffetiere and not a machine as I only have a few cups a week.

Pumphreys in The Grainger Market will sort you out

Ignoring the fact it's Spug and probably a wind up....

That Ouseburn one is shit. Got a bag given to me and it's bland as fuck. And that wasn't decaf.

Best decafs I've had are Starbucks espresso decaf, one from pumphreys and waitrose Peruvian decaf.

The Starbuck's is the strongest, the others you just need to use a bit more. Aldi decaf ground is ok for the price.

Where did you get the Ouseburn from might try it.

It was crap. Bland as fuck. £7 a bag in Fenwick I think. I got it for nowt off a lad at work who also thought it was shit. I just used two scoops for one espresso shot in the end as owt less, or a bigger cup, had no taste.

Last edited:
Ignoring the fact it's Spug and probably a wind up....

That Ouseburn one is shit. Got a bag given to me and it's bland as fuck. And that wasn't decaf.

Best decafs I've had are Starbucks espresso decaf, one from pumphreys and waitrose Peruvian decaf.

The Starbuck's is the strongest, the others you just need to use a bit more. Aldi decaf ground is ok for the price.

It was crap. Bland as fuck. £7 a bag in Fenwick I think. I got it for nowt off a lad at work who also thought it was shit. I just used two scoops for one espresso shot in the end as owt less, or a bigger cup, had no taste.
Cheers will give it a swerve then

Back