Nice and quiet Saturday morning...

Morning all...well this doesn't happen very often..The boy kipping at his mate's house( no match today)..our lass getting hair done(Wedding do tonight)...got Sky sports on with a coffee!!..Heavenly!!
Its the little things I suppose!!🤣🤣🤣

One of my favourite things on a Saturday morning, sitting with a coffee and relaxing, not having to think about work.

One of my favourite things on a Saturday morning, sitting with a coffee and relaxing, not having to think about work.
Its always busy sat morning in our house footy etc..had a bit of a lie in..usually up at 5:30 for work so a 7:45 wake up was a nice change...can watch what I want on telly with no bloody interruptions!!!
Life is good!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Been up early here due to the cat barging the bedroom door open with its head :confused: just had a very tasty pan con tomate for breakfast about to get dragged into the town centre by the wife

Been up early here due to the cat barging the bedroom door open with its head :confused: just had a very tasty pan con tomate for breakfast about to get dragged into the town centre by the wife
Best condiments on toast thread this sh#t

Ketchup on bread. Vom

Lovely and warm down here. Been up early to drop a couple of disused compost bins round me local allotments. Had a walk into the "village" to drop me empty perfect draft kegs ready for pick up. There are a load of minis gathering in the local park for a London to Brighton run. Had a look at a few of them, plus the local charter fair is on today. Had a nosey at that. Now back in the garden sitting out in the sun with a cup of tea, the birds are singing and me waterfall into me pond is trickling away. Chilling before we head out to watch the cup final round a mates. The simple things in life can be good.

Up early, left wife and child in bed and went for a run, got back and showered and up with the bairn, watched her play about a bit while I had a coffee and read the paper.

Magic.

Out for a Park run between 8:30 and 10:00. Been lying in the garden in the sun since I got back like. Used to love doing the big Times crossword on a Sarrada morning but the cost of it is ott now.

Back