Niall Quinn Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

am proud to say was at forest when niall got his first goals for us and was at sol for his last appearance(shame his effort hit the post)
A BIG MAN WITH A BIG HEART -THANX FOR THE MEMORIES

Thanks Niall for everything. It was a privilege watching you. So many great memories. Only wish I could watch you for another 5 years.

A genuine man, in the truest sense

Thanks for the memories

Arise Sir Niall!

An honorary mackem with full rights to free beer in sunderland pubs - status, nice one Niall. :)

A man's man, a living legend, a true gentleman...and he hates the Mags.

Hundreds of happy memories.....a real hero.

Have a long and happy retirement, hope the horse breeding goes well.

The Skunks will now be letting out sighs of relief as their chief tormentor hangs up his goalden boots.

Give him a Knighthood.

Willis

Niall Quinn has brought some great memories as both a Sunderland player, and his International career. Even being English, it was always good to see him wear the Green with pride.

He is the most down to earth professional the Premiership has seen since its start in 1992, and i could go on frever, so much positive to say.

I'll just keep it short and say.

Thank You Niall. My God always be on your side.

Good luck Niall - it's been an honour having you play for us. You'll never have to put your hand in your pocket in any bar in Sunderland and your legend as a player and as a man will live in our hears forever. Thank you.

Thankyou Niall,

You're a Champion, a gentleman & a Saint. You deserve nothing but the best life has to offer you.

Aye cheers Quinny.

keep the memories sweet though......

My best... bradford, QPR equaliser, Chelsea 4-1 volley from corner, double v Spurs, skunk-busting header, morale boosting speech after play off defeat...... and many, many more.....

Bradford 0 Sunderland 1

Magic.

Newcastle 1 Sunderland 2

Class.

Sunderland 4 Chelsea 1

Quality

Good luck Niall, class player, class bloke, class disco pants.

Nial Quinn

In these days of money grabbing so called superstars, few live up to our expectations. Nial exceeded all our expectations and deserves his place in the history of SAFC ,as one of our true greats ,alongside Charlie Hurley,another from the Emarald Isle.
I hope the guiness always tastes sweet and the horses are all winners , cheers.

Quite simply, if every player had Niall Quinn's appetite, his love of the game, his appreciation of what it means to be able to play the game, and his willingness to give back to the public what he has received from them, then the football world would be a much better place.

It's hard to think of a single bad thing to hold against him - so I won't even try.

Top man Quinny, hope you enjoy your non-playing life as much as you enjoyed your playing one.

Thanks for everything Niall. I can not think of a player in my time supporting who has given more to the cause. Enjoy your retirement and come back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back